hardscramble are you awake?

I was just wondering if you were here to exchange thoughts at 4 in the morning

Wish I had been. Many times I am but last night checked in and didn't see much happening so went to sleep for few hours.

My 4 in the morning thoughts tend to be a little disjointed at times anyway!:D

I like your post you seem to know what's going on & can talk about most anything on this board

some times or most people are onsided about there post

I went out to a bar in Ft Lauderdale last night! I spotted a Dale Jr look alike!

LOL,

Near my house is a 7-Eleven, the guy that works the night shift there is a dead ringer for Elliott Sadler! Tried to get him to wear a Woods Bros cap and be an impersonator. Unfortuantely I no longer live in NASCAR country and he had no clue what I was talking about. I don't think many of the customers would have gotten it either so much of the fun would have been lost.

this guy had a cloth thing tied on his head. from the side I had to take 3 or 4 looks to make sure it wasn't him.

Now ya got me trying to remember what it is they call that "cloth thing tied on his head"! Something rag I think.

Jr would be doing some serious jet setting to be in Lauderdale last night, but I understand he's been known to move around some.

It wasn't him! I know that! It was a mixed bar if you know what I mean ! There's many of those in FTL

Ya never know where ya might run into one of these guys.

Years ago driving back from a race at Charlotte, I stopped at a gas station in Commerce, Ga and in rolls Neil Bonnett. Struck up a conversation with him and we hung around for about 45 minutes shooting the breeze and doing a little bench racing. Very cool stuff when it happens, much better than an organized function or autograph signing type deal.

NASCAR has gained so much popularity now that the drivers may be a little less anxious to talk though. Ya gotta respect what little chance they have to be out of the limelight so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom