Hats off award

T

TN-Ward-Fan

Ya know who very quietly had a pretty good run today? Jeff Green. 12th I think, but not bad for a guy with not a lot of experience there. I certainly didn't expect a top 15 out of him.

man he helped out jeff a lot when he was racing the second place car then there was a caution :mad:

I think he has surprised alot of people this year with his finishes, including his runner-up finish at New Hampshire.

i wish green put gordon in the wall. so i would have one the bet.....

i did not think we could have the same car more then 2 weeks in a roll :rolleyes:

I'd give Jeff a thumbs up for his season and this race!

Notice should probably given to Ricky Craven for 14th and a better ride than the finish shows. Victim of the oil in turn two.

Kevin Harvick was pretty strong til the same oil got him.

Bobby Labonte had very fast car today, but completely lost the handle at the end.

i wont do it unless i have my jeffy every week, you have won before when i had jeffy, i took him in good times and bad ones so dont complain!!! :mad:

Harvick has really matured this season, likeing him more and more every weekend!

I may be a bit biased in saying this, but I agree about Ricky Craven. He should have had at least a top-10, probably a top-5. And his pit crew was top notch too. In that first set of caution flag pit stops, Ricky went from 7th to 1st on a routine 4-tire stop! How often do you see that?!

Jeff Green has had a very solid season. Nothing really spectacular - he only has three top-10s, but part of that can be attributed to bad luck. However, he has been very consistent, and as a result, he is 18th in points - and highest among the RCR drivers.

I did not see Harvick have a strong race. I thought he was mid-packing it for the most part. Did he ever make it to the top 10? When he wrecked, he was running around 18th.

Jeff Green has plenty of experience at Darlington through BGN and Cup competition. Seeing him do well here is not surprising. His team has been on an upswing of late anyway.

Kyle did well to stay out of trouble to record a 13th place finish.

And how about Kurt Busch, who came from 42nd to seventh and was one of the faster cars on the track at the end? Honorable mention should go his way.

a top 5 for craven? now now your pushing the issue just a little bit.....

No I'm not, ghettozoe. He led and ran in the top 5 for a while, and was in 5th when he got in the oil.

Originally posted by Lap3Forever

Lap3 I am very disappointed in you. I thought you had started acting more mature in your posts but I guess I was wrong.

NEVER wish ANYONE into the wall, RESPECT ALL AND WISH NO HARM!!!!!!

I think he was kidding but still, that isn't a matter to joke about.

I agree, Lap3 that wasn't a very nice thing to say, kidding or not.

My hat's off award goes to Newman. Also to DJ and JJ. All self explanatory.

While the record will never show it, 35 spots is a lot of spots.

Originally posted by Lap3Forever

i did not think we could have the same car more then 2 weeks in a roll :rolleyes:
This is the right way Lap3.
I wish Jeff Green would have worked his way past Gordon so I could have won my bet.:D

Originally posted by 66mustang
I think he has surprised alot of people this year with his finishes, including his runner-up finish at New Hampshire.

I actually thought he would do better this year in WC than he has, considering how great he is in the Busch Series.

Back
Top Bottom