He may be short, but....

VaDirt

Dirt Track Fanatic
If you're not familiar with Rico Abreu, he's a young sprint car diver from California that has skeletal dysplasia - i.e. he's a dwarf. Doesn't stop him though, as he has 24 victories on the season, including wins in both winged and non-winged sprints, and in the midget.

This weekend, in Tulare, California, he showed even more. After Tim Keading flipped and momentarily caught fire, Rico was first on the scene, unbuckling and racing to help Tim out of the car.

There are so many reasons why Rico is so popular around the country.

rico is incredible! and that kid is not afraid to do some hard traveling

..not to mention... How do you not love a midget racing a midget?

rico is not a midget, he's a dwarf/ and he doesn't like being referred to as a midget

If you don't already, follow Rico on Facebook! He is a good guy and a hell of a wheelman!

I'm quite familiar with him and you are correct on both points, he's a great guy with a ton of personality and enthusiasm and racing talent galore. He has one of the strongest win the races run ratios in the country, I know he's won over 20 races, not sure how many he's run? I know dale blaney has won about 1/3rd of the races he's run and I suspect rico is right about at that same percentage!

I'm quite familiar with him and you are correct on both points, he's a great guy with a ton of personality and enthusiasm and racing talent galore. He has one of the strongest win the races run ratios in the country, I know he's won over 20 races, not sure how many he's run? I know dale blaney has won about 1/3rd of the races he's run and I suspect rico is right about at that same percentage!
97 races so far, 24 wins.

that's a damn good percentage I'd say/ very few racers out there with that kind of average! GO RICO

Back
Top Bottom