Hello everybody

Benevolent One

Team Owner
I don't know how many of you are still here that may remember me, but I have been gone a few months.

For those that do, an awful lot has changed. I haven't had a computer since September 1st. I have internet access on my phone, but to be honest, it is way too much work to try to post on this site on my phone. I happen to be at the library right now doing a few other things, so I wanted to pop in and see how some people were doing and let a few people know that I am alive and doing pretty well for the most part.

I have joined a gym and changed my diet a bit and I have lost a little over 40 pounds so far. My marriage is over after 25 years, but it was a beautiful thing, for the most part, that I would do over again in a heartbeat and I got three great kids out of it. Now it is time for the next chapter and I am facing it head on. I appreciate any and all concern that may have been shown for me and many of you have been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be. I hope to check back in sooner rather than later.

Sorry to hear that brotha.

Also, download Tapatalk to stay in touch. Much easier way to frequent the site on a mobile device.

Good to hear from you BenOne!

Sorry things have been tumultuous for you lately, but best of luck to you as you start a new chapter in your life.

I'm a little late to the party, but yeah, I was wondering where you were at too, @Benevolent One. Thanks for the update.

I'm sorry to hear about your marriage. Stay strong, bud. This, too, shall pass.

I don't know how many of you are still here that may remember me, but I have been gone a few months.

For those that do, an awful lot has changed. I haven't had a computer since September 1st. I have internet access on my phone, but to be honest, it is way too much work to try to post on this site on my phone. I happen to be at the library right now doing a few other things, so I wanted to pop in and see how some people were doing and let a few people know that I am alive and doing pretty well for the most part.

I have joined a gym and changed my diet a bit and I have lost a little over 40 pounds so far. My marriage is over after 25 years, but it was a beautiful thing, for the most part, that I would do over again in a heartbeat and I got three great kids out of it. Now it is time for the next chapter and I am facing it head on. I appreciate any and all concern that may have been shown for me and many of you have been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be. I hope to check back in sooner rather than later.

I missed this, sorry for that.

But welcome back!

Thanks, everyone. I am usually tapatalk now. It is pretty helpful. Thanks. Yeah, still a lot of bumps in the road but a lot of good stuff, too. I really have been blessed in a lot of ways.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom