Hey Bow

Tabasco

Team Owner
Are you comming over fri. night? This week will be a better game to watch than last week. It was over after 30 seconds. Southwood was just BAD. We were up 42-0 at the end of the 1st quarter. There is always a good crowd in Rebel Stadium when Ruston comes to town.
How about the ECA and Bastrop game. That was a hard fought game. I hope Nevile can beat Bastrop this week. I will have that game on the radio.

Ya'll are more than welcome to come down and take part of one of the top 10 places in the country to watch high school football.

Nope not gonna make it. I swore off Rebel Stadium years ago when I went and walked around the place twice and couldn't find a place to see. It is also opening weekend of deer season and we have friends coming from south Louisiana for the weekend which means beer and dominoes!!! I will listen on the radio though.

And bp, if you are a highschool football fan the is no better place in the USA than N Louisiana!! :cool:

REBELS WIN!! 31-8
Bow, your Cats need a running game. Ya'll would be hard if Rome had some help. He has a great arm. It was standing room only as always.
Rebels are 8-0, and keep the #1 ranking in class 5-A.

Back
Top Bottom