Staff member
what can they do to a 17 year old that

GTA
DUI
possion of a illigal subtance
Hit And Run
Atempted Murder
Running From The Cops

long list i know. some kid at school did allthis stuff. they caught him at the gas station where we stoped to air up his flaght tire from the hit and run.

If they certify him as an adult, you probably won't see him for a while. If he is tried as an juvenile, he might get confinement until he's 18 or 21...depends on the laws there.

I have a feeling he will be tried as an adult though. But I don't know anything about the case.

"they caught him at the gas station where we stoped to air up his flaght tire from the hit and run."

The key word in this sentence is "WE". Are we to assume that you were with this person when all of this happend ????

:(

Originally posted by PenskeGirl
"they caught him at the gas station where we stoped to air up his flaght tire from the hit and run."

The key word in this sentence is "WE". Are we to assume that you were with this person when all of this happend ????
:(

opps i missed up damn typo deamon. :FIREdevil

dont worry all i was not with him. hell the last time i relly talked to him was in 1st grade. and i am in 11th now. he is a drugy and i relly dont hang out with them ppl. (well smoking cigs and dipping and beer but no hard core illigal have never smoked or sniffed shot up any thing like that and dont plan on it) sorry about that i ment him. or he, just got confused. sorry

Back
Top Bottom