Hey Kat.....question About Bb Feed

C

cutiepie24

I just tried to log into the live feed and it is showing old tapes....are you getting that also?
I got live feed this afternoon, the girls were packing.........washing clothes etc.....

I was wondering if they stopped the live feed today instead of tomorow??????

:)

Cutiepie, I just tried too, and can't get even old tapes. It keeps telling my that "Parental Control" won't let me in.
TICKS ME OFF, but maybe in the am it will work???
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Kat

Just tried again...guess they took it off now since it is the last day..darn............wish they would have told us when the feed was ending instead of doing it cold turkey like that...think I will email CBS....and thank them for that..hahahaha.......
oh well..tonight is the night............the last one till next year...I was thinking of signing up...............for BB4..but can you imagine all the people that do, i would never have a chance.........
ok..thanks...just thought maybe it was me..but guess the feed is gone now...damn.....:(

Originally posted by cutiepie24
Just tried again...guess they took it off now since it is the last day..darn............wish they would have told us when the feed was ending instead of doing it cold turkey like that...think I will email CBS....and thank them for that..hahahaha.......
oh well..tonight is the night............the last one till next year...I was thinking of signing up...............for BB4..but can you imagine all the people that do, i would never have a chance.........
ok..thanks...just thought maybe it was me..but guess the feed is gone now...damn.....:(

Cutiepie, I bet YOU would have a good chance at making it:D :) :)

I emailed CBS today already and got back an "automatic response".

Kat...you got an automatic response..it figures...i never emailed them, figured it wouldn't do any good anyway...oh well.........guess the cameras are turned off since it is the last day and they don't want us lookie loos peeking in on whats going to happen later..............hope it is a good show and hope Lisa wins the money........:D

Back
Top Bottom