Hey ladies!

DeeDee

Team Owner
I am not going to be around tonight, will you guys please keep an eye on 97 for me, ya'll know how he gets when I am not around. :rolleyes: :p
Thanks! I know it is a tough job but I have faith that you guys can handle it. Just send him to the doghouse if he gets out of line...He is accostume to it these days...although he did get out briefly today and well...ah... forget it. ^_^

Oh and on another note: Tay has cheerleading tryouts tomorrow!! I am so nervous for her. Wish her luck Please!

I will be back around tomorrow evening.

Sending Tay good luck vibes, and sending Mom some nerve calming vibes! She'll do just fine! 97 shouldn't be too much trouble, unless he goes over to Flametamer's doghouse. At this point, I'm not quite sure how much I'll be around this evening, but I'll do my best! :)

We'll try Dee, but you know how he is!

Best to Tay, and I'm sure sh will do just fine!

Attachments

• Pom_Pom_Classic3_Color_20Mix_large
    28.1 KB · Views: 150
pssst....97....hey man....she gone yet? These Hooters girls been askin for ya....

I'M KIDDING DEE!!

So seriously dude....she gone yet? :p

(EMP is smuggling in a bunch of Hooter's girls!)

Guard that secret with your life, dude. ;) If questioned I will have to deny any knowledge of it. :unsure:

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 19 2004, 07:15 PM
(EMP is smuggling in a bunch of Hooter's girls!)

Guard that secret with your life, dude. ;) If questioned I will have to deny any knowledge of it. :unsure:
Alpha Oscar Kilo

:lol:

Ha! Nothing like the old phonetic(don't even TRY to spell that Lappy) alphabet to throw off the ladies! ;)

Oscar Kilo, Delta umbrella delta echo!

Alpha Romeo Echo. Tango Hotel Echo, Golf India Romeo Lima Sierra. Hotel Echo Romeo Echo. Yankee Echo Tango? :lol: :D

:p

finaly useing something that i have learned off Mail Call!! :)

Watch it!

Attachments

• Cat_Boss_Lions.jpg
    Cat_Boss_Lions.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 137
Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Mar 19 2004, 07:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Mar 19 2004, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kat2220@Mar 19 2004, 07:57 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
shes knows the code.... :eek: :D [/b][/quote]
I bet Gollum sold us out!! :eek: He would do anything for a rabbit!

...walks in and looks around.....Just what are you guys doing? It seems to me that you are up to no good.......Do I have to get the pictures of Brain France for you to color? Lappy.....stay away from these guys they're up to no good.

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 19 2004, 08:00 PM
:eek: :eek: I knew this was going too smooth. We are busted, Lappy. Best thing to do is blame Bow somehow. :unsure: :unsure:
i belive bow said he was going to brng the girls by tonight. he wanted to have a pary for Cope because he will start 5th..........yay thats the tix...... :lol: :unsure:

Originally posted by nascarwoman@Mar 19 2004, 08:01 PM
Lappy I'd hate to see a sweet young guy like yourself become corrupted by the likes of 97 and bow.
maybe i will rub off on them. :lol: B)

I'm too late.....Lappy has been corrupted! What are we going to do?........Perhaps coloring will help Lappy see the error of his ways....yes, that's it. Lappy take a seat and begin to color the pictures of Brain France. Stay within the lines!!

Nice try lappy....notice that the others have bailed out on ya. CALLING TURTLE!!!!!!

Originally posted by nascarwoman@Mar 19 2004, 08:04 PM
I'm too late.....Lappy has been corrupted! What are we going to do?........Perhaps coloring will help Lappy see the error of his ways....yes, that's it. Lappy take a seat and begin to color the pictures of Brain France. Stay within the lines!!
:eek: Now you have to color!! :eek: And---ughhh---BRIAN FRANCE! :bleh:

Originally posted by nascarwoman@Mar 19 2004, 08:04 PM
:huh:

ok NW, i will stay with in the lines? :wacko:

**pssttt 97, what do you do when you have to color?**

Hey guys. Sorry I got....umm...delayed for awhile there.

97, she gone yet? Cuz man, let me tell you...

Why is there a pile of broken crayons in the floor?

Burnt sienna...burnt sienna....hmmm...that anything like brown?

97, the blonde knows this trick with cherry stems....

Here ya go, cherry red just like you asked for.

Have you ever seen those Girls Gone Wild tapes? We got a movie star out h...

Who wrote this note here? "I will not coler Brain France eny moer". Lappy been here?

:p

What? I just went to get some take out. Wanna chicken wing?

Back
Top Bottom