Hey PB, Come 'er.

W

Walrus_3

Just reply twice an you'll be an Ol' Timer man, Congrats early!!:D :rolleyes:

I noticed his advanced age as well. I actually went back and read all of his posts. 14 of them were serious.

Way to go pb.

Damn Walrus I reach 2000,and Martin is in the points lead all in one week.I think I might have to have a clydesdale mello yellow tonight.:beerchug: :yeehaw:

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
I noticed his advanced age as well.  I actually went back and read all of his posts.  14 of them were serious.

Way to go pb.
Savor the moment TnWard,It won't happen often buddy.Maybe it was because Ms Pbunch broke out into a fit of F you's Sunday.:p

PB (in OT),
Now it's congrats in ernst, just don't get that mello yello from under a clydesdale. hehehe :beerchug: And now yer sayin' the Mrs. had a p Bunch a F you's for ya' was that after the MM vitamins?? I must be confused, but that ain't nothin' new...

Thanks Walrus,She was mad at her Sims games,and kind of lost her wit about her.She has since said she was sorry for taking it out on me.I may have ribbed her a little to much also.Saturday night went great.All hell broke loose about 4.30pm Sunday though.We don't stay at odds to long,Where else could she find someone as good lookin,and nice as me?:p

Originally posted by pbunch
We don't stay at odds to long,Where else could she find someone as good lookin,and nice as me?:p

Oh so tempting...

Glad to hear y'all patched thangs up. Thought she might have been pizzed off over my pepper recipe. :)

No TnWard she loved those peppers,but wasn't so fond of them when I began to air them out about 5am this morning.Thanks again for the fixin structions.Real good vettles for sure.:)

Wow, you're an oldtimer too?!!

Congratulations, Pbunch...one of the nicest guys out there. :)

pb an old timer....what will the world come to!:)

congrats and don't think that earning the old timer status round here means ya gotta double up on the MM vitamins. Might eliminate the sims games frustration on the distaff side though:D

:eek: Thanks Abooja Wooga.You made my day.:) Time to go home and open Pbunch patio bar,and grill.:D

YOU MADE IT....guess I better start posting more, gotta catch up to you........

Geeze pb, I thought we had till 5000 for that "old timer" status!! I better slow down!!:)

Congratulations bud.:)

Congrats PB!!! Just do me a favor and don't lose your sense of humor in your old age!!

:p

Back
Top Bottom