Hey what about PE!

P

PettyBenson

Seems everyone is talking about the big one, Jr,the finish and the "Cheating" But what about the great runs from the 2 PE cars?!! Well there was other stories today.

John Andretti spun in the big one and had front damage. The 43 team did a great job of fixing the car so that it would run in the draft. They never lost a lap. PE has not been all that good in fixing cars in the past after a wreck

Kyle moved up pretty well in the first 4 laps and came about 4 inches from getting tagged in the rear from one of the cars that spun behind him.

Kyle and John showed what team work is suppose to be all day long. John did not have a good enought car to hang onto the back of the pack with the damage and since Kyle always runs in the back to stay out of trouble, they hooked up with Kyle pushing John almost all race long. It seemed they never left the bottom lane all day long. Then when it was time to go. Kyle with the clean nose got infront of John and they hooked nose to tail again and moved up pretty well.

Kyle darted to the outside and passed a ton of cars he was right up there with Kenny Wallace and Harvick for a while. They got shoved back when Jimmie spun at the end, but still they ran a great race together and showed what teamwork is all about. They helped each other to get both cars great finishes.

I at first was dissapointed in Kyle riding behind John all race long then it hit me what he was doing and that was awsome. I still think If kyle would mix it up during the plate races instead of riding around the back untill its time to go that he would lead and show some muscle durign the races.

So great run John and Kyle!! I truely think PE is much better than the first few races. look at how well the 45 has been the past 3 weeks. They have had a top 15 car each week but had 2 wrecks not of there doing at Bristol and texas.

I can't wait for Martinsville. DW said that the 45 was an awsome and it was much better than he thought it would be. With the momentum that the PE has goign right now, I think Kyle will get his first top 10 since the Daytona 500 in 2002!!

Kyle said he just rode around all day and told his crew to tell him when there were 15-20 laps left adn thats when he startedracing. He did not want to get wrecked becuase of his ribs and did not want to hurt them farther then they were

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510@Apr 6 2003, 11:21 PM

I can't wait for Martinsville. DW said that the 45 was an awsome and it was much better than he thought it would be. With the momentum that the PE has goign right now, I think Kyle will get his first top 10 since the Daytona 500 in 2002!!
Kyle got his top ten at Talledega last year and finished 42 at lasts years Daytona 500 with a blown motor(his only dnf that year) so DW needs to get his crap right lol

Think Kyle did a great job. Glad to see him get a good finish.

Back
Top Bottom