Hey what happened to the rally audience?

B

BebiF1

I guess I was the only american that watches world rally. since i left no one has posted anything so i will get the news and stuff back on here so u guys know whats going on!

well we got 3 rally guys then, I usally come in here but my green flag hasn't been on so I haven't come in, and I see Bebi has been doing some work so I got some catchin up to do
:)

well for a while we had quite a few guys in here and then they all left so i decided to kinda take charge of this section. glad to see that we do have some ppl in here tho.

Im new to this site but I love watching World Rally!

great! love to get some good rally watchers in here. Keep in touch will this part of the forum because rallies are so far apart that this place can get boring but i try to stay ontop of the world rally news both factory and production.

im one of the two people in my town that are die hard rally fans, me being even more a die hard than the other ( he likes F1 more), but i started working the beginning of the summer and i have benn working like evryday so once school starts youll here more from me...you got 4 people now!!:D :soldier:

hey i'm one of the two kids in my town that watch rally religiously but i just started working when summer started and haven't been on the computer much but i'll try to keep up with you guys as much as possible

cool, we getting a few more joining the die-hard rally fans. But i have to agree with your friend in F1 being better but where else can u see a car jump 10 feet into the air going over a hill and keep it to the floor, as well as running through snow and anything else that gets in their way!

Back
Top Bottom