Hi Paul

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like that dammmmmm marketscore is gone. I threatened legal action! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I feel better now cuz I have missed my forum friends, and miss my VOODOO CHILE...SRV RULES!

Paul, you cannot believe the torture I have been through to get rid of something I never even signed up for. Thanks for trying to help.

SRV still rules! and persistance pays:calpping:

Happy Holidays and best wishes to you and Julie for the New Year move.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Bet you are a little more careful in the future Kat.:) Glad you got it fixed.:D

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
Bet you are a little more careful in the future Kat.:)   Glad you got it fixed.:D

Merci beaucoup mon ami, and thanks for trying to help. PURRRR

Hi Paul,Are you ready for Christmas buddy?Kat glad you got your problem fixed.:)

Did you save this site?

http://grc.com/intro.htm

Loads of info for internet security.  Not just for Kat, either guys!!:)

DE, would you mind sending it to my email addie? Please!

I did find out that SpyNuker is also spyware. I do NOT click on any pop-ups and neither should anyone.

Happy Holidays to ALL, Be safe! and PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Did you save this site?

http://grc.com/intro.htm

Loads of info for internet security.  Not just for Kat, either guys!!:)

Thanks for sharing that!! I'm about as puter illiterate as they come. I only download the most innocent files like jpegs and gifs and as careful as I am, there's always somewhere on the net that I could wander into, or better yet someone could wander into me.

Kat, as far as pop ups go... I hate them almost as much as I do telemarketers. Those of us in the dark ages with dial up connections get slowed down considerably, not to mention the sheer aggrevation of being interrupted. I treat pop ups like I treat companies that use telemarketers.... If I'm bothered by them I will not buy their product. No matter how much cheaper it might be than anything else. I'm actually going to be terminating my aol service because of this very problem.

:mad:

Glad to have the kat back in the playhouse.

For some reason I don't have many pop-ups, and never, ever open any of them. But, then, I don't go many places, either. LOL

I use Popup Killer and I can control the number of windows that will open and it will also kill any smaller windows if I so set it. Great little program.

Back
Top Bottom