Hillary

Whizzer

Gig'em
Picture 2017, Hillary is in the White House wondering the halls when she stands before portrait of George Washington. She looks at the picture, and wondering said, "Wow! George Washington. The first president of the United States. I wonder what words of wisdom he might impart if he were here." A voice came from out of nowhere and said, "Remember, I cannot tell a lie."

Hillary smiled as she thought about the words of Washington as she continued her walk stopping before a portrait gf Lincoln where she gazed upon that portrait and thought, "what a great president. He brought an end to slavery and worked to reunite the United States. A man of great honor. I really wonder what words of wisdom and great knowledge he might impart to me." And the mysterious voice came again and this time said, "go to Ford's Theatre."

Picture 2017, trump is in the White House wandering the halls when he stands before portrait of George Washington. He looks at the picture, and said, "Wow! George Washington. The first president of the United States. I wonder what words of wisdom he might impart if he were here." A voice came from out of nowhere and said, "Remember, I cannot tell a lie."
Trump thought that's not going to happen!
He continued his walk stopping before a portrait gf Lincoln where he gazed upon that portrait and thought, "what a great president. He brought an end to slavery and worked to reunite the United States. A man of great honor. I really wonder what words of wisdom and great knowledge he might impart to me." And the mysterious voice came again and this time said, "Go to Ford's Theatre." :fixed:
:)

Back
Top Bottom