Hit in run

R

racerx11

We just got my girlfriends car back from the body shop about a month ago. A friend backed into us an did a fair amount of damage. Yesterday my girlfriend ran into K-mart and we she came back out, low and behold, a brand new great big dent was in the passenger side door. I wouldn't even be upset, but the bastard left.ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr If I good get my hands on that little low life:takethat:.

Sorry about your gf's car racerx, looks like its back to the body shop...maybe they'll give you a discount.

Thats a good one 6_17_97_99 LOL :D

if i was you Racerx11 i would get the 12ga shoot gun out with #4 buck shoot and he will pay for the damages. if not your looking at a few years. but lets not go down that road. :p

well that stinks.................you know...you get what you give....the person that did that will get theirs..............thats to bad....hate to hear stuff like that..people are so rude sometimes.........:mad:

We always park way out in the lot,I don't trust anyone,People just don't give a crap.:(

Did you talk to a mang. at the K. The K mart here has cameras in the parking lot, and if the one there does you find out who did it.

Kmart with Parking lot cameras! no wonder they declared chapter 11

I park in the boon docks too, just cause I would rather not fight for a spot close. I wasn't there. Michele asked the mang about cameras and the said they didn't have one.

Back
Top Bottom