HoF Class of 2015 announced later today

You called it in the other thread. Let's see if JW get's in. :D

BoKVkq3CIAEwrge.jpg:large

kyle petty shouldn't be allowed to vote for anything about nascar imo.

Rick Hendrick will probably fall 1 vote short because Jimmie Johnson doesn't vote for him.

Why isn't DogeCoin allowed in the HoF voting panel????

I would prefer their vote over Lisa France Kennedy, Brian France, or Tony George. Their contorted self liplock guarantees their own self constipation, as well as their own entry into the Hall.

Really happy to seee Bill Elliott get into the hall of fane. He was my childhood hero growing up, and I'm glad he is being recognized for his accomplishments.

Congrats to the rest of the class of 2015 as well.

This is probably the best class since the inaugural year. Congratulations to the inductees (and thank you NASCAR for not screwing this up!)

I am absolutely thrilled to see Bill Elliott finally get in! I started watching nascar back in the early 80/s when he was coming along and those boys worked their tails off. It was a different era for sure . I followed everything he did and he went through some rough spots but came out looking pretty sweet overall. Congratulations Bill Elliott!!!!

I just saw that they cranked up the siren down in Dawsonville at the pool hall again when the announcement was made. Gotta love it!

Kind of cool that Elliott is going in on the 30 year anniversary of that monster season he had in 1985.

Joe Weatherly the best pick imo.

Totally slipped my mind to vote this year. Great class though.

Kind of cool that Elliott is going in on the 30 year anniversary of that monster season he had in 1985.

I didnt even think of that but it has been 30 years. I sure would to have seen Benny Parsons get in. I really liked and miss that guy.

Ralph Seagraves was instrumental in bringing in Winston into Nascar. They truly modernized Nascar, in fact the modern era that initiated in 1971 was a product of Winstons support.

And for over 30 years they sponsored a growth that had no decline. Things just got bigger and better with the dollars they bought to the sport.

But hey lets give grannie the landmark award. So two powerful birthrighted trustfund POSs got their way. Six years with three Frances, with the two more virtuallly guaranteed to get in by a birthright. They might as well give the finger to those who are more worthy.

When I think about Anne B France the first thought is the priveleged POSs grannie. Not real HoF material.
And all of the good little reporters, commentators will line all to sing the Frances praise and choice. They know their hiccops had better smell French.
They like having a job more than actually expressing the realities.

When I think about Anne B France the first thought is the priveleged POSs grannie. Not real HoF material.

unqualified remark greg !
who ya think was tha cfo behind big bill in beginning ?
she was only called "bookkeeper" then.......but was prolly big reason they survived in those lean $ days.
money manager........from ticket sales ta pymts.
whole show stops if that don't operate properly.

I feel like I'm getting old, seen all these guys race. Lorezen was one of my favorites. Glad to see Weatherly get in, another driver whose career was cut short. I remember riding to Bowman Gray with my dad and passing Wendell Scott driving his pickup towing his car. My brother and I were just waving away at him and he just looked over at us with that big grin and waved back. We thought it was pretty cool and we're pulling for him to win the race.

i agree with TRL......Benny

but after D. Jarrett made it in. i believe anyone has a good chance

I'm so happy Awesome Bill got in, because I spent most of the day working on a rant about how it was wrong that Rusty Wallace and Dale Jarrett got in but Bill didn't.

I'm so happy Awesome Bill got in, because I spent most of the day working on a rant about how it was wrong that Rusty Wallace and Dale Jarrett got in but Bill didn't.

lol, now that is funny. I can see Rusty getting in but not DJ just yet.

Back
Top Bottom