HOLY COW Joey Logano 300th start

Fordracing7

2018 Pick em Champion
It's nuts he's at 300 starts and he's only 26 years old and is on pace to break Richard Pettys record of 1185 at age 50 if the series and he makes it until then.

All this talk about Larson, Elliott, Blaney , Jones etc is great but the reality is Joey is still a young gun.

Oh crap you've done it now. Here comes the flood of hyperbole from the great white North. Jeeesh.

That really is amazing - and a championship to boot. Wish I could like him more.

If JLo can win 5 races a year for the next 15 years he will be 1 win ahead of Jimmie Johnson if he JJ retired today. Perspective is a great thing.

It's nuts he's at 300 starts and he's only 26 years old and is on pace to break Richard Pettys record of 1185 at age 50 if the series and he makes it until then.

All this talk about Larson, Elliott, Blaney , Jones etc is great but the reality is Joey is still a young gun.
I doubt he's going to run 24 more full seasons

Joey should be the one to lead the sport into its next big boom, it's a shame really no one cares for him. I myself am not a fan but he has a ton of talent and should be able to win a few Cups here soon.

championship?
No . Scratch that. I ALWAYS get he and Brad K. mixed up for the 2012 Cup.
JLO has no championships yet except for Busch East Series in 2007
when he was like 6 :)sarcasm:).

I gave "Sliced Bread" a shot when he took over the Home Depot car from Tony. He didn't live up to the expectations and Gibbs dropped him. I'm happy for him that he rejuvenated his career over at Penske but something about him rubs me the wrong way.

I gave "Sliced Bread" a shot when he took over the Home Depot car from Tony. He didn't live up to the expectations and Gibbs dropped him. I'm happy for him that he rejuvenated his career over at Penske but something about him rubs me the wrong way.

I think its this commercial that turned me off to him, I just eye rolled to this. I think this was his first commercial right?

I think its this commercial that turned me off to him, I just eye rolled to this. I think this was his first commercial right?
Probably. It's the first one I remember. I was bummed that Tony left Gibbs and some hyped young driver was taking over the #20.

I doubt he's going to run 24 more full seasons

Besides I think that as time goes by NASCAR is more likely to shrink it's schedule rather than expand. I see this series running about 30 or so races in the next 5 to 10 years. Sponsor demands are not there.

NASCAR got lucky to grab Monster at a special price.

Besides I think that as time goes by NASCAR is more likely to shrink it's schedule rather than expand. I see this series running about 30 or so races in the next 5 to 10 years. Sponsor demands are not there.

NASCAR got lucky to grab Monster at a special price.
I think more drivers would race longer if the schedule was 26-28 races a year. The 36 races plus All Star Race, the Daytona speedweeks is burning guys out. But at 36 races, guys are going to continue to retire earlier and earlier.

If JLo can win 5 races a year for the next 15 years he will be 1 win ahead of Jimmie Johnson if he JJ retired today. Perspective is a great thing.
This must be that danged New Math or something. It sure ain't the math Mrs. Fisher taught when I was in 3rd grade.

Probably. It's the first one I remember. I was bummed that Tony left Gibbs and some hyped young driver was taking over the #20.
You should also remember that that young kid didn't really want cup that year.He didn't have the experience and he was saddled with two jerks for team mates.
I feel sorry for the young kid jumping in to the #19 car this year. I don't think he is ready either.

Back
Top Bottom