Holy Toledo! Toledo won at Michigan

Benevolent One

Team Owner
How in the world has Michigan gotten this bad this fast?

Here are a few facts and quotes about the game.

* Michigan now has as many losses at home over the last two seasons as the team had in the previous eight seasons combined.

* The Wolverines (2-4) have their worst six-game record since 1967 -- two years before Bo Schembechler started coaching them -- and their streak of playing in 33 straight bowls is in jeopardy.

Michigan, lost to a MAC team for the first time ever (now 24-1).

The last non-BCS conference team (excluding Notre Dame) with a losing record to defeat Michigan was Army in 1954. Army was 0-1 entering its game with Michigan, but finished with a 7-2 record.

* "I'm just extremely disappointed and embarrassed," Rodriguez said. (as well you should be, coach!)

* Nick Moore caught 20 passes -- a record against Michigan -- for 162 yards."I never thought I would have that many catches ever -- not even in little league," Moore said.

I have to admit that, as an Ohio State Buckeye fan, this thrills me greatly. But it is just shocking to see how much damage one coach can do to a school in such a short time. I liked Rodriguez when he was at West Virginia. It seems though that he got a little too much credit for what his players were able to do down there. Either that or this is just Karma kicking his and Michigan's @sses for screwing over all those players he recruited to WVU to play for him just to be left behind when Michigan made him a better offer. ;)

I personally like the Karma idea the best :beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom