Home alone!

97forever

Team Owner
So here I sit. A quick trip to Dairy Queen to get them something, a bribe to Dad and....

Now what?? Any suggestions? SG.....you are smart! Give me some ideas? Solitaire? Watch TV? Anything?

Well you could get a head start on seeing how many words you can make out of Greg Biffle's name!!! But I just don't know if you can handle that!!! :p :lol: I'm still mad I didn't get a reese cup blizzard :angry: ^_^ Those things are better than----a Greg Biffle meeting! :lol:

Originally posted by sgbg88@Dec 19 2003, 09:34 PM
Well you could get a head start on seeing how many words you can make out of Greg Biffle's name!!! But I just don't know if you can handle that!!! :p :lol: I'm still mad I didn't get a reese cup blizzard :angry: ^_^ Those things are better than----a Greg Biffle meeting! :lol:
Heck yeah SG! This is the new thread games I understand anyway.

And not even a truckload of blizzards is better than a GB meeting! :lol:

Turn on all the lights, turn the stereo up full blast, and dance in the hall in boxers and sunglasses. :huh: :lol: :D

Originally posted by 97forever@Dec 19 2003, 09:38 PM
Got classic QUEEN LATIFAH on right now man!(kidding--George Jones)
no Jacko!!!??? The kids in the neighborhood wouldn't feel safe. :lol:

I'll just take the button down shirt please, and some classic rock!! B) I'll just slide right down that hall with a nice cold blizzard!!!

97 NOTHING is better that a truckload of blizzards! :p

Play that Mcally Caulkin video!

OR, you could come visit ME.....it's not THAT far a drive :p

Take the lamp shade off your head--and just play the game Bowtie!!! :p

fig

Ya'll are drinking that mushroom tea calrk makes aren't ya?

Originally posted by 97forever@Dec 19 2003, 09:52 PM
Ok...who's drinking in here? Bow..did you spike the blizzards??
dude, just pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow real hard...............you got busted cheating. <_<

Originally posted by 97forever@Dec 19 2003, 10:52 PM
Ok...who's drinking in here? Bow..did you spike the blizzards??
Same page

Originally posted by 97forever+Dec 19 2003, 10:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (97forever @ Dec 19 2003, 10:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DeeDee@Dec 19 2003, 09:53 PM
(shhhhhh...Dee thats highly illeagal..I was--ahem--KIDDING about that!) ;) [/b][/quote]
illegal? you want me to drink something that is illegal? :eek:

First off I would never touch fungus (mushroom)!! :bleh: And Bowtie had better not spike the blizzards they're perfect just as they are! :p

That was a sneaky one 97--you've got me on my toes now!

brig

Originally posted by DeeDee+Dec 19 2003, 09:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeeDee @ Dec 19 2003, 09:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -97forever@Dec 19 2003, 10:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--DeeDee
@Dec 19 2003, 09:53 PM

(shhhhhh...Dee thats highly illeagal..I was--ahem--KIDDING about that!) ;)
illegal? you want me to drink something that is illegal? :eek: [/b][/quote]
Its only illegal if you get caught.

Originally posted by bowtie+Dec 19 2003, 10:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Dec 19 2003, 10:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Dec 19 2003, 09:55 PM
ELF!!!
no, thats Busch.............. B) [/b][/quote]
:bounce: High Five Bow! That was good...

I mean Clark you going to let him say stufff like that? :p

Back
Top Bottom