Home Depot Chevy pic

They may drive em at Indy. Will have to keep my eye on that.:)

I dunno. It seems...wrong. Kind of like your dad walking around in your mom's underwear.

Or, maybe it's not like that at all. :toothy:

Bobby's quotes on the JGR site said they were driving identically toeay during testing, so we'll see.

wow, thats hard to grasp right now!

Though I like the fact they will be staying under the General and driving Bowties:), I am woundering what going to happen for pontiac:(

Anyone know if the Pontiac block is identical to the Chevy? There isn't much info on it. #36 and #10 run Hendrick motors, I would imagine they are so, does gibbs think that the chevy aero package is that superior to change?

But in the end they are going to look tougher:D

Johnny Benson said in IWC tonight, that the teams have about reached the max they can get out of the Pontiac body style they have now. He and Kenny S. are awaiting the new Pontiac so they can get to work.

I can't wait to see Tear'em up Tony in a Chevy!
Beer's to ya! :beerchug:

I wonder if either team is going to change up the paint scheme for their new make. I'm just not visualizing those cars as Chevies right now. Lol.

i saw the pic during our local news live from the speedway at noon today and they showed Tony in the Chevy. they also talked to John andretti and he basicly all but said that he will wait untill the end of 2002 to sign or leave PE, i think that will be a little late to find both a good ride for him and a good driver for the 43 i think he will make it befor the season is over.

Maybe they feel Tony's title chances are better in a Chevy?

Doesn't seem like pontiacs car is so bad tony had one of the fastest cars at illinois.

i was wondering if they will keep the same paint schemes on the chevys as they had on the pontiacs?:confused:

If nothing else, they will stop whining about the Pontiac's alleged competetive disadvantage. I have heard that several times when Bobby, in particular, is having a bad day.

i think i would be a little worried about JGR when they switch the Chevy's. i think BL will be back to championship form and i hate to see what TS is going to do.

the Pontiacs are junk, if they werent then why are only 3 teams and now jayski is reporting that Foyt may switch next year also so maybe 2 cars next year only running them?

man deifan you must not have watched the last race I dont care how good a driver tony stewart is he cant make his car go faster then what it can go he had one of the best cars on the track I love your definition of junk please send me any junk you have as long as it is in your standards (junk)

Originally posted by rpmallen
I wonder if either team is going to change up the paint scheme for their new make. I'm just not visualizing those cars as Chevies right now. Lol.

IMHO, I have difficulty even picturing a paint scheme change. What?? no smokin orange home depot or vivid green interstate batteries???

I think the sponsors will have a lot of input.

I dont get why the sponsors havent piped up about swithing makes. Most Pontiac fans had to root for em, they were the only ones who could win. Moving the chevy means there is already a large fan base for other chevy drivers. But what do i know

Back
Top Bottom