Homestead picks

I'd like to see Gordon dominate a race for once.

He's been excellent this year but not leading tons of laps. I'd like to see him put a Harvick-like Phoenix dominance performance.

As for who wins the championship, I care not.

Though Newman winning it would give NASCAR some negative press so I'd like to see that.

Jeff Gordon wins. Championship goes to "GO HARVICK"

I would love to see Jeff win it but feel he lost some of his strong competitive spirit after the last two weeks. as for who wins the championship, meh.

Good thing there's pre Black Friday sales, if JoLo wins a brick will enter my TV. :mad:

I think that your TV is safe ;)

The real race here is between Hamlin and Harvick. It could get ugly.

Hamlin, Joey or Harvick win.
Newman lead most laps & finish 2nd :D

Harvick and Hamlin pull their usual choke jobs under pressure and Logano takes the championship.

I'd also like to see Newman win just because it's the worst outcome and makes NASCAR look bad.

I'm not usually too superstitious but aren't you guys afraid you'll jinx your picks?
If I was I would pick Harvick or Hamlin to win the Championship. But I think Penske teams will be on their mark and Kez will win the race and Logano the Championship.

Dale Jr. wins the race, and Ryan Newman the championship. i know it's a long shot, and highly unlikely, but he can get it done, and you know he wants it bad, to give Steve Letarte a win in his last race as crew chief.

Race winner, Gordon.

Championship, Harvick.

Hopefully Either Harvick or Logano wins the championship. They are the only teams in the running that are actually worthy of being the 2014 Sprint Cup champs without nascar's version of affirmative action.

"THE HARV" for the win and championship although, Newman would make a great story for NASCAR to sell during the way to short of an off season.

Hamlin looked really fast in race trim yesterday, I have a feeling he might steal this

Just woke up Sliced...Had to work last night but I'm going to find my Logano Tee now and put it on before the race starts.
poptoberfest_thumbsUp.gif

Back
Top Bottom