Homestead

M

MikeSfromVA

Not bad race, alot of experienced drivers are keeping cautions down, Ganassi young guns Dixon and Sheckter look solid. Think Scott Sharp will show cards at end and Andretti will try to win fuel mileage race if it goes green.

Very good race. To bad Robby Buhl didn't have a better finish. It'll be interesting to see if the cup race is as good.

I was really rooting for Jacques Lazier with this being his comeback race and all. I was so disappointed to see him get into the wall. I enjoyed the race more than I did the Cup race, however I didnt like that there were really only 3 teams that had anything worthwhile to race with, Penske - Green - Ganassi. Seems like last year things were mixed up a little better than that.

The pace for the Cup race always seems so slow when I watch an IRL race first :)

Kel

This year the IRL is all brand new. News Cars new motors and new teams so I think it might take a few races but we should still see alot of diffrent winners this year. As long as Penske keeps winning I am fine. I just hope that Sarah Fisher gets a full time sponsor and that the Chevys get better mototrs!!

Back
Top Bottom