Honda 200 at Mid-Ohio

A

ajk112802

Come on everyone, NASCAR is off this weekend, try some IRL ;)

AGR has spots 2-5 with Danica starting on the outside of row 1.. should be a good race! :bounce:

Come on everyone, NASCAR is off this weekend, try some IRL ;)

AGR has spots 2-5 with Danica starting on the outside of row 1.. should be a good race! :bounce:

Castro-Neves took his IRL best 22nd career pole for this event but all anyone talks about is Patrick starting second.

Castro-Neves took his IRL best 22nd career pole for this event but all anyone talks about is Patrick starting second.

You're absolutely right. I'm not a Danica fan myself but have always liked the Andretti clan- Mario was great to watch in his day. As far as danica-mania, nothing said it better than Dan Wheldon's t-shirt "I actually won the Indy 500" :D

You're absolutely right. I'm not a Danica fan myself but have always liked the Andretti clan- Mario was great to watch in his day. As far as danica-mania, nothing said it better than Dan Wheldon's t-shirt "I actually won the Indy 500" :D

Eff Dan Wheldon. I lost a lot of respect for him when he wrecked her and then went on about his ego.

I'm an AGR fan myself (no real favorite driver, I just pull for the AGR bunch). I'm hoping Danica can win, her or Marco! :beerbang:

Marco's real strong on the road courses though. I think Danica had a great run at the Glen last year, before she ran out of gas.

I'm pulling for Marco and Danica.

Marco's real strong on the road courses though. I think Danica had a great run at the Glen last year, before she ran out of gas.

I'm pulling for Marco and Danica.

so...much of your hopes were dashed on lap one with mine? :(
Dixon is on fire, but AGR still has 3 cars in the top ten in points.
looking forward to the last Michigan race...

Yeah, I walked out of the room and missed the crash. Glad he was OK. I enjoy the Andrettis, too. I saw Mario drive in the '79 Grand Prix at Watkins Glen. OK.. now I've dated myself. LOL

Back
Top Bottom