Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio

D

DanicaFan

I had a great weekend at Mid-Ohio which I always do. Its a great track, even for a road course..

The weather was hot and humid. There was some heavy rain today before the race but it dried up quickly. In fact, the IndyPro Series raced in the rain on the wet track, slipping and sliding.

It was a good race, unfortunately Danica didnt qualify well this week, was at 20th spot and she finished 12th. So she moved up. I spoke with her, her dad, and her crew chief. She didnt seemed focused as she should but she will get em' next week.

I met up with Danica after the driver's meeting on Friday. She turned, looked at me and said hey and gave me a big ol' hug and she obliged with another picture with me. I spoke with her for awhile.

I actually spoke with her everyday and gave her a hug and handshake befor her practice, qualifications , and race time.

I got to walk thru her transporter and garage area again. Even held her steering wheel. I will also post some pics.

I also got her to sign a 8x10 photo of my avatar and she signed..

"Chad, one more for your collection, Danica."

I thought that was cool.

Awesome, still envious:D

Too bad her day didn't get any better, but at least she finished, and on the lead lap.

Thanks guys.

Here is a pic of me and Danica after the driver's meeting on Friday.

Attachments

• IMG_0357.JPG
    IMG_0357.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 154
Back
Top Bottom