Honda Indy 200 @ Mid-Ohio

Don't open the thread. :idunno: Not my decision to air qualifying on a same-day delay.

Yeah I guess we all have ESP and can tell what is in the post. o_OHow about don't post it, or have the consideration for others to put spoiler in the header if you want to play Paul freakin Revere. at any rate Newgarden in the Sara Fisher low buck car is 2nd, best career start on a road course. Tough break for Montoya, man that dude is tough to root for.

Yeah I guess we all have ESP and can tell what is in the post. o_O
My guess would be information about the race, including qualifying results. Not quite sure what else you were expecting? I don't show up in dp's pre-race threads and then wonder why practice and qualifying results get posted. Hopefully you didn't go to IndyCar.com because it's been their leading headline and I suppose you'd have a aneurysm if you saw that.

Thought you were sharper than that. and you really are. That is B.S. of certain other posters.

LOL, I came in here to find qualifying results.

Anyway JPM damn near cleaned himself out rolling back out on the track earlier...

I think we should guess what lap Takuma Sato will be out of the race. I'll say..........before the 41st lap. How about you guys? What do your think?

Don't get me wrong. I really like Takuma. I'd love to see him win more. But for some reason- good luck, bad luck or no luck at all- he goes out and wrecks. So, go Takuma. Keep it on all fours today!! :lol:

I am not going to say anything about my hopes and dreams for Graham today.

Maybe he'll get some "Home Field Advantage" and do pretty well??
I hope so, but every time I cheer for somebody on here, they end up having trouble so I'm not cheering for Graham on here today!

Hinchcliffe: Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

no kidding. isn't that something..that always gets me when a driver does that. Helio can't help what has happened to him, but a pit road, and now a spin?

Watching pre-race(scrolled down super quick to post) and apparently JPM "shook it" for Pageneud. Lmfao I love Robin Miller.

Yeah, I remember 2004. Toyota's first year in IRL. Ganassi and Penske were paid big $$$$$ to switch to Toyota. Honda (Andretti and Rahal) ended up dominating and there were barely any wins for Toyota or Chevrolet.

Charlie got his first win here last year. If Newgarden wins here this year, awesome. I've always loved Mid-Ohio.

These ****** pit crews. These little underdog teams, they don't get killed by the better engineers or drivers, seems like they ALWAYS get sunk by their crappy pit crews. Remember Kurt Busch's last year in the #78? The big guys just have the best pit crews. Well, get after 'em Josef.

Oh wait, maybe it was Joe's fault.

But running over an air hose should be a drive-through-penalty, so his day is pretty much done if Race Control finds out.

Back
Top Bottom