Honda Indy Toronto

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Same NBCSN broadcast time (3 PM ET) and race start time (3:55 PM ET) for Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday's race will have a standing start.

no overlap in race times w/ f1 ....nns...arca ...either.
good racin whole weekend hopefully .

Well, I'm just wondering which laps Sato will go out on. Two races- maybe he can make it through one of them without wrecking. We'll see.

DAMN, that Chevrolet bowtie looks cool on the nose of the car.

Rob Ford should get back on the crack (alleged). Looks like he is gaining weight.

You can't say douchebag on extended cable? Can you say douchebag here?

douchebag douchebag douchebag

Damn, I'm getting chills down my back. I love open wheel racing.

did they say the fans aren't leaving because of the rain? they actually brought slickers and umbrellas...:sarcasm:

I hope they take off the governor off those crap Hondas when they turn them into pace cars.

The Canadian Bachelor? Calm my beating heart! :rolleyes:

Nice command though. :headbang:

When did IndyCar turn in to NASCAR?
They've always red flagged if there was standing water on the track. I remember being at the old CART races at Road America when I was 5 or 6 and the races being delayed due to standing water on the track.

The very ill-fated 2002 Surfers Paradise race they were talking about.

Very bad start, I remember other drivers stopping to see if wrecked cars were okay. Race starts at about 6:50. They eventually restarted the race and ran to halfway under yellow just to meet the contractual obligations.

They might make tomorrow a standing start race if there is no rain. They did that at Detroit for the first standing start race. The drivers boofed the standing start on Saturday and IndyCar made Sunday a standing start race so the fans got to see one.

that's what they are saying, do it tomorrow if it is dry..asking car owners if it is ok to race..like they are supposed to say great, I don't care if my car that I own gets wrecked. :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom