hoosier 100

when was the last time he was in a nonwing car,dam thats cool,thank you

This will keep it more interesting. Strange that a new right rear would be that valuable after a relatively few number of laps

It took Tyler Courtney 8 laps to drive from 14th to 2nd and Larson to drive from 23rd to 5th. Not a lot of dirty air issues. Red flag for Kody Swanson getting upside down.

Acme. Check out Race Monitor app. It's like 5 bucks for the year and theres thousands of races on it . I use it in conjunction with Dirtvision so I can watch to see how the guys in the back of the field that I'm interested in are doing. Last night was a classic example of using both.
If kyle started on the pole, no need for race monitor if you want to watch him. but starting 23rd, I watched him move forward to p 19 on lap 1. 16 onlap 2 ,14 on lap 3, 12 on lap 4 , 9 on lap 5, 8 on lap 6, 6 on lap 7, 5 on lap 8. Which was the first time the announcer mentioned him and the camera showed him even though he was putting on a show coming thru the field) and the 4th on lap 9 . The rest is history. Race monitor is only a live timing app, but very helpful many times.

Back
Top Bottom