hoosier hundred

J

johnnythunderhead

finally made it to a hoosier hundred last night, was impressed by the car count and there was a good crowd too/ looks as though the usac silver crown series is making a comeback. man that 63 car seems unbeatable. I've got to admit that I much prefer a sprint car or midget show on a 3/8th's or a 1/2 mile though (non wing of course) the cars are more agile, quicker and you can see all the action all over the track/ none the less it was a good show and hats off to usac and to all the teams who came out to race!

Click on your name above ..top right , then on pedrsonal details . You should be able to change it in there . You may have misspelled it when you set it up. Welcome to the forums Johnny :)

Click on your name above ..top right , then on pedrsonal details . You should be able to change it in there . You may have misspelled it when you set it up. Welcome to the forums Johnny :)
thank you, have resolved the issue and I am glad to be here

saw someone on Indiana open wheel forum giving race fans hell for not providing the champ cars a bigger audience/ I thought they had a bigger crowd than they deserved after dropping off of the planet for a couple of years/ none the less, I thought all went well, a good field of cars and a decent crowd, its gonna take some time to rebuild

Back
Top Bottom