Hornaday At 50 NCTS Wins...

• Thread starter Restrictor Plate King!
  • Start date
R

Restrictor Plate King!

Congrats to Ron for getting to the milestone of 50 Craftsman Truck victories, I think it's even more important now with him seemingly out of a ride for next season. He's got enough money I wonder why he didn't buy Harvick's organization or start one of his own. Also, why was he driving the #2 & Cale Gale in the #33 truck? Whatever the case, still congrats. I don't care what Kyle Busch doe's, Ron is the man in that series...

Also, why was he driving the #2 & Cale Gale in the #33 truck? Whatever the case, still congrats. I don't care what Kyle Busch doe's, Ron is the man in that series...

Owner's Championship. The were leading the #18 team by 33 points heading into Kentucky so KHI put Hornaday into that truck to try to maintain or add to that lead. Looks like it was the right choice. 41 point lead now.

Owner's Championship. The were leading the #18 team by 33 points heading into Kentucky so KHI put Hornaday into that truck to try to maintain or add to that lead. Looks like it was the right choice. 41 point lead now.

Let's hope Hornaday can grab that drivers championship too!

Cool, that'd be great if they could beat KYB racing for the owners title. As far as the drivers title, don't know about that one, maybe if he stays in the 2 truck for the remaining races, he'll have a shot but he's got to finish up front. He cannot have another off week & by God he cannot have trouble at Talladega as a matter of fact, he needs to win that race as I don't think he has any on a plate track. Harvick should talk to Budweiser to sponsor the 2 truck just for that event...

I'm glad he got 50 before the end of the season. With KHI going away and his future in doubt he may not get a chance to win again after this year.

I would really be surprised if Ron doesn't have a ride next year. This guy is 53 years old and he knows these trucks inside and out.

I would really be surprised if Ron doesn't have a ride next year. This guy is 53 years old and he knows thes trucks inside and out.

I'm sure someone will hire him but if the new owner of KHI doesn't I'm not sure he will be in a truck capable of winning.

Back
Top Bottom