Horse shoes and Hand-gernades........

P

PureDeathRacing

Well it's off to Loudon.......
Yea..well they added a second groove, will this make for good racing?
Just a few drives that should help keep you awake, for this race!
Jeffie vs Robby show, now that could happen.
Dale Jr: looked good at Shy-town.
Dale Jarrett: he knows th fast way around Loudon is th bottom groove, will he say hi & bye to Rudd like he did last year?
Jimmie 'fly boy' Johnson: looks to improve on his points, just 40 behind The Boner Man.
Sterling 'im still th leader'Marlin: he's got th luck!
Mark 'Boner Man'Martin: now this guys had a great year!
he has the Ole Cat in th Hat...smiling, Big Time!
Ricky 'make your mind up'Rudd: now he would be happy with a top five, but would love to paid back DJ.
Tear'em up Tony: He's won at Loudon, and is very strong around this time of th year......enuff said!
Rusty 'im on th move' Wallace: a top ten for sure!
Jeff 'i need a win' Burton: with four wins here, this could be th track.
And yes, it would be nice to see Kill th engine Kyle win this race! I know i would take my hat off to him!
Beer's to ya! and let's race!

Been contemplating the "second groove" and its existence. If the BGN race earlier this year is any indication it seemed that the only competitive car I saw use it with any regularity was Hamilton Jr.

Seems it can be used to alter your entry to the turns, but not maybe as a true goove.

History would say this likely to be a Jeff, Jeff and Tony show, but ya just never know.

Could an edge be given to Burton??? He is one of only two or three WC entries who ran here in the BGN race earlier this year. WC teams were unable to make a scheduled practice when the new asphalt developed cracks, so most teams are getting their first shot at the new configuration.

Have a good time. Sure hope you get to see some good racing.

I think I'm going with Jeff Burton this week because A)he does well at the track, and B) he ran the BGN race.

I'm stickin with the kids.....Kurt Jimmie and Ryan cause they don't know no better. Matt because he might, and Mark because he does.

And I think the ringer in the mix is either Mike Skinner or Dave Blaney. Probably the best show of the day will be watching Spencer bull his way up from the back of the pack. I do love the way that dude drives. Mr Smooth he ain't.

Figure the most important thing for any of the drivers to do is get in front of Steve Park. Gosh that's sad to say but I really do think the guy outta hang it up.

Back
Top Bottom