• Salma Hayak

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt

• Paris Hilton

• Total voters
How much did that damned Bowtie pay you man? :lol: :lol:

Anyway--long story short: Jennifer is likely gone next week. When does next weeks come out anyway? Tuesday, right? Know I read it here somewhere..

Sunday, this round ends, hopefully Maj or someone else can unsticky this thread.

97, We need to do a little political activism and keep Jennifer around for awhile! ;)

NO VOTES FOR JENNIFER ANNISTON!!

THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY FRIENDS OF DEE DEE ER, I MEAN JENNIFER

I think will Courtney Cox get the boot after Jennifer Aniston, speaking hypothetically, c'mon folks, we all know there is a bias against the cast of Friends!

I say either Jessica Alba or Christina Applegate wins it all.

I can agree with that!

And yeah Happy...remember the legendary week when all the 'friends' characters were actually voting on here :D .

But CW is right. Kelly Bundy or Dark Angel will likely win.

Originally posted by 97forever@Dec 19 2003, 05:47 PM

I can agree with that!

And yeah Happy...remember the legendary week when all the 'friends' characters were actually voting on here :D .

But CW is right. Kelly Bundy or Dark Angel will likely win.
I remember that one, Chandler Bing and I think Ross Gellar showed up during last HCS Round 7. We even had non-friends cast members, Gary Coleman even showed up! For some reason, I dont see him online anymore. :huh:

I thought that video would boost her "Career"...what the hell does she do anyway?

She just attended a couple parties and thats how she became popular. Paris is basically a socialite.

Also, she's the heiress to the Hilton fortune, a family of rich hotel owners. I guess all our celebrities magically appear out of the ground these days.

Originally posted by 97forever@Dec 19 2003, 08:31 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: I don't know what he's talking about Dee!!!
ARGGG.

If you are going to spill the beans at least spill all of them love! There is a bit more to it than I have a friend that looks like JA. :rolleyes:

50 bucks says the Anti-Jennifer crowd will still attempt these last 2 days to get her kicked out in the first round.

Remember the last Hot Chick Survivor, Jennifer received like dozens of votes a round yet she managed to make it through 7 rounds, I hope she makes it through this time! :D

We are the secret order that is dedicated to keeping Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox in so we could have an ultimate Final round showdown between the two!

I'll encourage my old cronies to hook up and we can stop Kudrow and the agents of ANTIJEN where they stand!

Bow, FlameTamer! We have a holy grail boys! :cheers:

Originally posted by 97forever@Dec 20 2003, 05:32 PM
I'll encourage my old cronies to hook up and we can stop Kudrow and the agents of ANTIJEN where they stand!

Bow, FlameTamer! We have a holy grail boys! :cheers:
Yeah Baybee. B)

all for one and one for all........................uh.................mmmmm............ok :cheers:

so, do people sign up under one time names to vote on this thing? I guess that's "fair", but kind of lame...if that's the case, then we should all just name who we think is the hottest of them all or something, right?

We had some problems with that the last time esorlxaw, I dont know who it was but a couple members made several other names, names I wont mention :D during round 7 of HCS 1, they wanted to prevented a nameless contender from being kicked out.

From now on, I'll ask one of the mods and admins to check the voting logs of each Hot Chick Survivor round and to make sure there havent been 'robot' or 'repeat' votes or votes from members that have voted already on other member names. Please folks, lets not turn a friendly game into a fiasco! :)

(hehe, No one knows I'm actually in alliance with the PROJEN forces, ah crap, I shouldnt have said that)

Round 1 will end later on today!

Originally posted by esorlxaw@Dec 21 2003, 12:45 AM
so, do people sign up under one time names to vote on this thing? I guess that's "fair", but kind of lame...if that's the case, then we should all just name who we think is the hottest of them all or something, right?
It is certainly frowned upon when this is done. Creating alternate screennames just to vote again, well, that's just not right. You whom have done it, know who you are. Please, let's keep this in the up and up.
Thanks.

Now, back to the reguarly scheduled programming........ ;)

VOTING ENDS SOON! Looks like JennyA is safe for at least this round.Whew.

Don't forget to update it Happy/Maj/whoever.

7:00 PM ET, if the Anti-Jen crowd has something, now is the time to show your true colors :p !

As Stevie Ray Vaughn would sing....."TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, tick tock people, time's tickin' away".

Back
Top Bottom