House of Cards..... Welp, so much for that show.

"Yeah I don't remember that, btw, I'm gay everyone, can you just forget about all this and focus on my righteous homosexuality?"

What a loser.

****kkkkkkkkkk

I knew his gay portrayals were too spot on to be faked.

I really liked Spacey as an actor. Damn.

But to address @dpkimmel2001 concerns about the show, he can easily be written out because the last season pretty much ended with him being Hillary-like. Totally irrelevant and out of power.

But the show as a whole has been on a down turn so they might just take the opportunity to end it.

****kkkkkkkkkk

I knew his gay portrayals were too spot on to be faked.

I really liked Spacey as an actor. Damn.

But to address @dpkimmel2001 concerns about the show, he can easily be written out because the last season pretty much ended with him being Hillary-like. Totally irrelevant and out of power.

But the show as a whole has been on a down turn so they might just take the opportunity to end it.
Yeah, I think he wrote his exit from this show quite while back. And, like @Michfan says..... What the heck is it with all these people knowing and not reporting anything. Unrelated to this but much the same in that respect is the who Penn State thing from not long ago. People in the know of this kind of thing are every bit as bad as those that performed the act to begin with IMO.

AAAAAND there it is.

Though they say it was a done deal even before the Spacey revelations.

So, now it looks as though this show may just fade away as production has been halted on season #6 in the middle of filming. They are now talking some sort of spinoff.

So, now it looks as though this show may just fade away as production has been halted on season #6 in the middle of filming. They are now talking some sort of spinoff.

Probably will reshoot the early episodes without Spacey.

I think season 6 is a safe go when you consider how much money is already tied up on it.

Probably will reshoot the early episodes without Spacey.

I think season 6 is a safe go when you consider how much money is already tied up on it.
Yeah, I hope you're right. While I'm a fan of the show and have enjoyed it, I'd be okay with it concluding this year. Just close it out with a story-line rather than just having it drop off with what's been broadcast so far.

Hollywood seems to have some issues these days
I think they need to clean house and start over again. This past month or so, the reports coming from Hollywood seem to repeat over and over again..... only different players. You can't throw a stone without hitting another low life piece of garbage. I guess it's always been that way but we just haven't known it..... Well, with the exception of those that say that they've always know it. Personally, I think that makes them no less responsible for all the BS that goes on. They're all in this crap together and both just as liable as far as I'm concerned. See something, at least say something.

Its confirmed. House of Cards will have a 6th and final season without Spacey and will be just 8 episodes.

It will start shooting in 2018 so dont expect the final product until 2019.

Its confirmed. House of Cards will have a 6th and final season without Spacey and will be just 8 episodes.

It will start shooting in 2018 so dont expect the final product until 2019.
That too bad. That show could have easily continued without him. He had enough enemies that someone could have taken out his body double and life could have went on without his character.

Back
Top Bottom