How 'bout that #7 and #79??????

D

drt lvr

Great run and win for Kevin Suber in the #7 in Cadet division and Chris Taylor in the #79 in B-hobby division!! Congratulations to Kevin,Chris AND their crews for all their hard work! Also thanks to the driver's and their crews for letting us be a part of the victory celebration and photos! Ya'll are a class act and some good people and friends.......Thanks again! Really enjoyed the night...
(BUT......man that had to be the longest 30 lap main I have ever seen in a b-hobby race AND Kevo.....YOU really made us sit up those last two laps....Whew guys!! LOL!)really made this fan nervous.......LOL! Again...congratulations to all and have a great week!:booya:

That was some good driving out there from both drivers. :hyper: Congrats to the crews for some hard work. Hope to see the both of you in victory lane again this Sat. So get out there and get those points!!!

:waver: No problem drt lvr we were glad to have ya'll in the pictures. We will let you know when we get them back!!!

Way 2 Go
Kevin(DA MAN)Suber:p
Chris(DA MAN)Taylor:p

Love ya'll
Michelle

Can not forfet the other geart drivers picture!!!!

Way to go you guys!! :calpping: Ya'll really did one heck of a job out there last night!! I will have to say that had to have been the best night of racing this year...for me anyway!! :D But I agree with you dirt that was the longest b-hobby race I have seen in my life...LOL!! But that was okay, cuz Chris was gone!! And Kevin, you really had us goin' up there in the stands!! Thanks to both Chris, Kevin, and the crews for lettin' us be part of the celebration...it really means a lot!! Ya'll are really great people and hope that we can have more nights like last night!! Once again way to go Kevin and Chris!! :booya:

Hey katie!! :waver: Guess what?? I beat you this time...LOL!!

uh........DA its d-r-t! LOL! And Katie........where was you in the stands???????? Saved you a spot!

Well, excuse me D-R-T!! :rolleyes: I was in a hurry!! but I will go back and fix it just for you....LOL!! Well, I was, but it won't let me, so you will just have to deal with it....LOL!! :p

OMG, Yall thought that race was long.......it felt like 100 laps to us!! LOL!! Well way to go Kevin and Chris!! I was really happy to both you guys in Victory Lane, its like Ive told drt lvr and dirt angel, I would have givin anything to see the both of you guys in victory lane together!! Well it finally happened!!

drt- I would have came up there but I forgot!! Im a forgetfull person!! LOL!!! Next time if yall see me just holler at me OKAY??

Love yall, Katie

Hey kevin hop on the back of chris' truck every week! lol well grat job yall good luck next weekend!!!!!!!!!!! Way to goooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job guys, glad to see those cars in VICTORY LANE! Keep the flags flying high. I agree, I thought those 2 races would never be over.
Good job and keep it up.

Congratulations to the 7 crew and the 79 crew :calpping: Keep it up guys :hyper: Good luck next weekend :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom