How 'bout them Houston Texans!!!!

P

PenskeGirl

Don't know if many of you caught the game, but man oh man was it a good one!! I've definately got a new team to root for!! I know this is prolly going to rile some cowboy feathers, but so be it. I grew up a Cowboys fan. Didn't start to dislike them til I moved there. They got too big for their britches for my tastes, and I really really can't stand Jerry Jones. The man looks like a lizard!! Congrats to the Houston Texans for their win and for an outstanding season opener at home!!!

:beerchug:

They played an outstanding game. I think Carr is going to do well in the NFL.
He didn't make many rookie mistakes. As
for the Cowboys, their season is going to fish at 5-11.

:calpping: Yeah they showed the Cowboys they are not the only team in Texas. They wanted to beat the Cowboys more than any other teanm in the NFL. The next team they will be after will be the Titans ( former Oilers) Oh no I am a Titan fan.:eek:

I like to see anybody beat Dallas. Growing up the only two teams I loved to see get beat was Dallas and Pitt.

:D Don't watch much football do you Paul. The Texans are a new expan. team. The Oilers moved to Nashville and became the Titans.

I watch the Super Bowl and that's about it.

I used to really follow it back when San Fran was always winning. Back when Jim Everett was the QB for the Rams.

Originally posted by paul
I watch the Super Bowl and that's about it.

I used to really follow it back when San Fran was always winning.  Back when Jim Everett was the QB for the Rams.

Kinda like when you and NASCAR when Stewy is winning?

;)

That was a great game, I never have liked Dallas/Jerry Jones.

Originally posted by Tabasco
I like to see anybody beat Dallas.  Growing up the only two teams I loved to see get beat was Dallas and Pitt.

LOL Tab! Sounds like me...cheer for da Bears and whoever is playing the Cowboys. :)

Originally posted by fergy1370
Kinda like when you and NASCAR when Stewy is winning?

;)

I hated San Fran.

And what is that supposed to mean? That I only like NASCAR when Stewart wins?

Just kiddin' dude.......Sounded like you just watched San Fran because they won.

I know you don't even like NASCAR.

:D

Paul that six-shooter in your right hand is empty. You need to reload.

Back
Top Bottom