How 'bout them Nittany Lions!!

T

TN-Ward-Fan

Puttin' an eight year overdue whoopin on Nebraska!!!! I'd have lost the rent on that one for sure, but I ain't complaining. Give 'em hell JoePa!!

Wonder how them huskers like being on the other end of a piled on score for a change?

Im not a big PENN STATE fan, But I love it when those BIG REDS get plowed BIG TIME! I am a HAWKEYE fan, they took a loss to our intra state rivals IOWA STATE CYCLONES. Damn fruitties took the CY-HAWK award for the 5th time:mad:. Now its WAR!!!:soldier:

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
Puttin' an eight year overdue whoopin on Nebraska!!!!  I'd have lost the rent on that one for sure, but I ain't complaining.  Give 'em hell JoePa!!

Didn't lose the rent, but I did lose the dollar to my youngest son, (a grad of PSU). Wouldn't be a big deal 'cept that I've held that dollar for close to three years now driving the boy crazy 'cause he couldn't get it. If the Nittany Lions continue in this way, I may have a very hard time gettin' it back!:D

I dated a girl one time from that school TW.She was a real winner,I saw the the outcome of that game.Wanna see a grown man cry? You should see my neighbor,he played at Neb. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom