How fun is it.....

B

B.C. - 24

to watch the same guy win the pole and the race everytime the F1 cars run?

I used to really be into F1 racing but I can't bear to watch the races that they are having this year.:(

I didn't see the whole race, but I did catch Michael's victory leap. Enjoyed it a lot. Pretty animated for a German man. :D

BC, NASCAR has it's faults as well.

If you'd like, I could start a few threads about NASCAR. :)

I am sorry but i have to agree today. The f1 race was really boring and i fell asleep. It was pretty cool how all those cars blew their engines within a few laps of each other just one after another.

Paul, I'm not saying that NASCAR doesn't have any faults. And I'm not trying to say that NASCAR is any better than F1 here. But when you can pretty much hand a guy a race every couple of weeks that's not very exciting. There used to be a whole lot more competition in F1. But that's gone out the window. I do try to watch the races but they are slowly losing a fan here if they don't get some competition brewing. Cause it just flat out sucks right now.:mad:

Yeah, I understand that too. But it's not like they just say, "Ok Mike, you can't race anymore because you are better than everyone else and it's not fun for the people at home to watch"

I think the next few years will see a lot more competetion in F1 with some new teams putting high dollars to get their cars running with the ferrari's, like toyota, jaguar and jordan getting cosworth engines. Honda also has to get their act together so we will see how they do.

I do still enjoy every race even though i am McLaren fan
I know McLaren era will come back with Kimi and a another driver beside him instead of Coulthard
I can see and admire how MS are bloody good,but I will never like him,but thats my problem and i want to live with it:)

Yea not many people actually like MS, but they respect him for his accomplishments. We look to bold new and fearless drivers like Kimi and Montoya that arent afraid to go up and put a donut on the side of that red ferrari.

Back
Top Bottom