How good is Sam Hornish?

P

Parkfan

Man what a performance by him on Saturday night. Taking the lead away in a underpowered Chevy by passing a Toyota and 2 Hondas. He may be the driver in this country, period, and the Toyota and Honda drivers should thank their lucky stars he's so far behind or he'd probably win the championship. That was the best display of driving I've seen this year anywhere.

he is real good. Given the circumstances, he is the still the best in the IRL.

We all know Sam is the man, he won two championships back to back and last year he definitely earned it in a last lap show down with title contender Helio. We all had to wait to see who was crowned victor in the one of the closest finishes in IRL history not to mention literally the closest title battle. He is still the best out there but it is a shame he got stuck with chevy this year.

The race at Chicagoland last year between him & Little Al was probably one of the best races I've ever attended. After they crossed the start/finish line, I had to sit there and stare at the scoring pylon to make sure Sam won it! :D :D :D

Sam Hornish Jr, is a decent driver, i like his style of driving but Sam is going to stay in the IndyCar Racing League with Team Peneske South Probably for 2004 season

Back
Top Bottom