How Long Have You Been Online?

C

cutiepie24

I have been online 5 years August 31st.........I know that because it was the night that Princess Diana was killed and I had gone in my first chat room and everyone was talking about it..:(
couldn't believe it.........:(

I would say about 4 years. I dont remember exactly when, I knew very little about the net and PC's in general.

I got online in 96 but didn't own my own puter til 99!! LOL, I had very generous friends that would allow me to use theirs. They even made me a screen name on their aol accts and let me use them whenever I wanted.

About seven years now. Started using it at work, now mostly at home.

According to my remote access status 0:21:38 and counting, ;) oh sorry I guess you meant overall and in general. First got the computer and connection around October 2000, but I didn't use it much until the begining of this year.

Got my first AOL account around 8 years ago. Dumped it three years ago. Never looked back. :)

Had minimal access at work and with friends before that.

Not sure, but it was before the www.

Used to dial into bbs's and chat on my 14.4 modem.

:thumbsup: I went on line about 8 years ago. Had an old Tandy that had 4 meg ram.

Had a 2400 baud modem for email at work back in the long ago days of the 80s. Finally got the web at work in 1995; internet access at home since Feb 1996.

Back
Top Bottom