How Many Hours A Day Do You Spend On Racing-forum?

C

cutiepie24

Just curious to see how many hours a day everybody spends in here..............it seems most people are here ALL THE TIME.........I check in from time to time...............
just curious thats all...............:)

Hi Rayna:D

Since I've been out of work (about 6 weeks with back problems), I have kept logged on to the forum all the time. I check back and forth all day, taking care of personal stuff, emails, other forums altho I rarely post there, chat with my daughter, etc.

Hi to hubby and purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Im mainly here during the later night and then into late night. Soo about 6 hours at night and another during the day.

probably about 2 hours a day by the time you add it all up, i usually check on things every few hours

well im just starting out in here....so i check threw the day may be about 2hours after you add it all up :D

QT,
Good question. I like Kat have been off work with back probs, it will be 2 years in August. My time here varies depending how long I can stand sitting, and how long I can stay asleep. A lot of times I come on here in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. I enjoy this place a bunch as "friends" I had in my life have tended to drift off to nowhere, so R-F has become my circle of FRIENDS. I can always find something fun to take my mind off all the other crap I have to deal with.

I don't quite know the average, but I check in and read up on the posts. If I don't I have lots of catch-up to do. Hubby keeps asking if I'm going to run off with someone on here! I told him don't worry Jimmy Spencer doesn't come on here! lol:) But I do like to be on later at night, seems to be hopping then.:hyper:

I'm online constantly for work, so I pop in and out all day, then usually log on at night. Stay on longer when the place is jammin'.

:)

i dont come in here as mutch as i did before the bouncher toused me out the door. and i am off and on. so i would say 1-4 hours

Let's see

2 hours or so in the morning
2 hours or so in the afternoon
2-3 hours in the evening

AAACCCCKKK No wonder I'm behind in the housework! ! ! LOL

Oh, well. I'm keeping ahead of the dust bunnies, so I guess it's not all bad. hehehe

Way too often! Like HH, I keep it open most of the day at work, occasionally checking in and posting stuff. Then again at night. And whenever I have nothing to do. Sometimes, when I DO have better things to do. I'm an obsessive-compulsive nut!!

I'm usually on off and on during the day, when I'm not asleep. On nights that I'm not working, I'm usually on the comp all night long, since I'm used to being up all night.

:bored: I have been off work since last November and havn't spent much time on this forum. But have gotten close to many on Who?won.com, I would have to say 4 to 5 hrs a day. More if I can't sleep a night!!:eek:

DIRTRACKIN,
Sorry to hear that. Wondering what put you off work. I've been about 2 years with back injury. It sure sucks.

:p PB WORKS IN THE SAME OFFICE AS I DO AND HE SPENDS WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON HERE I KNOW BECAUSE I AM ON HERE

Like others probably an hour or two on and off after I am done with work until I go to bed.

SORRY ABOUT YOUR BACK...HOPE IT DOESN'T HURT TO BAD..........
(sorry caps) well guess i would spend a lot of time here if i were as knowledgeable about nascar that everyone is in here.,...I stick a little closer to chrome.............

anyway..Kat...you know my name...what is your name?

:) :rainfro: :jumping:

Back
Top Bottom