How much are you worth?

How much am I worth?

Depends upon who you ask. I prefer the opinion of my wife and daughter.:)

Been told that I ain't worth a plug nickle, since I've never seen one I don't know wheather that's good or bad. Other times bn told that people would'nt trade me for a million dollars, again don't know if it's good or bad.

$1,909,400 and knows how to dry tracks and other things. I think I'm in love.

Originally posted by #84 NVRA
Been told that I ain't worth a plug nickle, since I've never seen one I don't know wheather that's good or bad. Other times bn told that people would'nt trade me for a million dollars, again don't know if it's good or bad.

I'm with you 84! :)

Sorry Abooja, didn't mean to embarrase you. My southern upbringing doesn't allow me to do that to a woman, especially on thier birthday.

:( I think I am worth about $42.00 thats what I have in my pocket. And that will be gone when I fill my truck up with gas.:waa: :waa: :waa:

Originally posted by #84 NVRA
Sorry Abooja, didn't mean to embarrase you. My southern upbringing doesn't allow me to do that to a woman, especially on thier birthday.

Naw, that's okay, #84. I'm just feigning modesty... :)

At the moment, about $26.07. In general, probably less than that. If you ask my ex, DEFINATELY less than that. If the stock market don't straighten up and fly right, I'm gonna owe them what's left just to break even.

I'm worth a call from my neighbor when he runs out of gas on his motorcycle to bring him a can of gas!:)

Most of the time my wife thinks I'm worth more than that.....but sometimes not!!:D

Hey now, stay away from my track blower!;) I like to think all that hot air is for me.:p :D

Back
Top Bottom