How tf did Tyler Reddick advance to the Round of 8

WhiningSmoke

Team Owner
I woke up next to a 37 year old travel nurse today. While she brought me macaroni and cheese in bed, I couldn’t help but inform her that Tyler Reddick committed a massive amount of fraudulent activities to advance to the Round of 8. She asked me who Reddick was, before moving onto how dumb her ex husband is. Me personally? If I were past my prime, married to a beautiful middle aged woman with a rigorous exercise program, and making 15% of the money my wife was, I wouldn’t sleep with a 300 pound monster. But that’s why I have made it in life thus far. It may have been her birthday, but all I could think about was Tyler Reddick’s fraudulent playoff run.

First of all these playoffs are a farce. Denny Hamlin should be a multiple time champion at this point. If he doesn’t win the title it should be because Ross Chastain dumps him. But Denny Hamlin is a clown and he shouldn’t win because it would be so funny.

Neither should his driver, Tyler Reddick. Tyler Reddick literally got everything handed to him. If it weren’t for the GOAT (although Aaron Rodgers may have something to say about that), he wouldn’t even be racing in Cup this year. Now this clown gets to race in the Round of 8 because he brake checked Ryan Newman and therefore screwed The Bull out of a win.

Tyler Reddick isn’t even that fast he’s just flashy. His signature move is burning up his tires and letting the masses think “Omg what if he were in better equipment”.

The talent at the bar I was at tonight was terrible. The only girl worthy of Whining Smoke’s talent was the bartendress, but then when I asked her who she was a fan of in NASCAR she said “Idk anything about it really but I do like that Chase Elliott guy” and I had to leave the bar in disgust without paying my tab. Chase Elliott is a bad person funded by a literal Felon. That bartenders was a blonde from New Jersey and you know she was down for Whining Smoke. It’s a shame she was so delusional. I do live 3 houses down from that bar so unfortunately I can’t go back there until I pay my tab.

Ross Chastain was our last hope against NASCAR and its BS and now we have 7 Golden Boys vs Chris Buescher. Tbh Chris Buescher is underwhelming and I frankly hope that whoever wins the title’s name is Denny Hamlin. At least the trash talk would be worth it.

Tyler Reddick, you will not advance to the Final 4. If you do, I may have to reconsider my fandom. You are barely even a B+ driver and the fact that you eliminated Chastain and Kyle Busch makes me angry.

Shoutout to 2 Sweet, doordash is a scam

I am reminded of the Van Zant song "Help Somebody", where the grandfather tells him "Don't tell a joke that ain't that funny more than once". I think that applies to this schtick in spades. Give it up Smoke, it MIGHT have been mildly amusing ONCE, now it's just ponderous, repetitive and pointless.

I couldn't get past the 37 year old travel nurse who served you macaroni and cheese in bed. You are legend.

I woke up next to a 37 year old travel nurse today. While she brought me macaroni and cheese in bed, I couldn’t help but inform her that Tyler Reddick committed a massive amount of fraudulent activities to advance to the Round of 8. She asked me who Reddick was, before moving onto how dumb her ex husband is. Me personally? If I were past my prime, married to a beautiful middle aged woman with a rigorous exercise program, and making 15% of the money my wife was, I wouldn’t sleep with a 300 pound monster. But that’s why I have made it in life thus far. It may have been her birthday, but all I could think about was Tyler Reddick’s fraudulent playoff run.

First of all these playoffs are a farce. Denny Hamlin should be a multiple time champion at this point. If he doesn’t win the title it should be because Ross Chastain dumps him. But Denny Hamlin is a clown and he shouldn’t win because it would be so funny.

Neither should his driver, Tyler Reddick. Tyler Reddick literally got everything handed to him. If it weren’t for the GOAT (although Aaron Rodgers may have something to say about that), he wouldn’t even be racing in Cup this year. Now this clown gets to race in the Round of 8 because he brake checked Ryan Newman and therefore screwed The Bull out of a win.

Tyler Reddick isn’t even that fast he’s just flashy. His signature move is burning up his tires and letting the masses think “Omg what if he were in better equipment”.

The talent at the bar I was at tonight was terrible. The only girl worthy of Whining Smoke’s talent was the bartendress, but then when I asked her who she was a fan of in NASCAR she said “Idk anything about it really but I do like that Chase Elliott guy” and I had to leave the bar in disgust without paying my tab. Chase Elliott is a bad person funded by a literal Felon. That bartenders was a blonde from New Jersey and you know she was down for Whining Smoke. It’s a shame she was so delusional. I do live 3 houses down from that bar so unfortunately I can’t go back there until I pay my tab.

Ross Chastain was our last hope against NASCAR and its BS and now we have 7 Golden Boys vs Chris Buescher. Tbh Chris Buescher is underwhelming and I frankly hope that whoever wins the title’s name is Denny Hamlin. At least the trash talk would be worth it.

Tyler Reddick, you will not advance to the Final 4. If you do, I may have to reconsider my fandom. You are barely even a B+ driver and the fact that you eliminated Chastain and Kyle Busch makes me angry.

Shoutout to 2 Sweet, doordash is a scam
Well, I hope you got the the 300 lb traveling nurse some of the KFC perfume. That would make her happy. The only greater pleasure for her would be for you to bring a bucket of KFC chicken into the bedroom.

Back
Top Bottom