How vindictive is Brooke Gordon?

• Thread starter 4xchampncountin
  • Start date

4xchampncountin

Oh man I just had a freightening thought. How mad is Brooke at Jeff. Mad enough to try to use the money she gets from the divorce to buy into a Winston Cup team? Wouldn't that make Jeff happy to know that his money is now competing against him? She doesn't have many friends in the sport with the whole sopoenaing(sp?) the owners during the divorce proceedings. But, you never know.

:AHHHH:

Naw, she'll be at the country club, greasing up the pool boy and jet setting with Oprah.

What would suck is if she bought Hendricks out ort would that be funny.

12 & 17...That would be kind of funny. But she won't get nearly enough money from Jeff for that sort of endeavor.

That would be horrible. I think the other owners would make her life a living hell.

Maybe Brooke will team up with Nelly down the road. Haha!

Originally posted by HardScrabble@Mar 6 2003, 11:57 AM
Who is Brooke Gordon? ;)
The ultimate pit lizard. :flushed:

Guys, this is the type of woman your dad warned you about.......beware :ph34r:

There are plans for her to be joining the new reality TV show coming out in a role known only as "Plate Chic". She'll be the eye-candy that hands out special "restrictor" plates to DEI cars.

Originally posted by paul@Mar 6 2003, 03:50 PM
There are plans for her to be joining the new reality TV show coming out in a role known only as "Plate Chic". She'll be the eye-candy that hands out special "restrictor" plates to DEI cars.
that's a good one Paul! but I have to agree with nascarwoman on the fact that Brooke is the ultimate pit lizard.!!!! B)

Oh she's a total sleaze. But DEI still cheated at Daytona and Vegas.

Originally posted by paul@Mar 6 2003, 03:56 PM
Oh she's a total sleaze. But DEI still cheated at Daytona and Vegas.
now you're including Vegas in the cheating?!?!?!? :eek:

**wiping pepsi from monitor screen**

Originally posted by paul@Mar 6 2003, 04:50 PM
:booya: :lol:

Originally posted by Highboy90@Mar 6 2003, 06:13 PM
Maybe Brooke will team up with Nelly down the road. Haha!
I didn't like Nelly when she was on Little House On The Prairie. When did she get into NASCAR?

Thanks for the link Highboy. She sure hasn't aged very well. She looked a lot better back on the prairie. When did she start rapping? :blink:

One would think there is more than 1 Nelly in the world. In fact, I am sure there are. ;)

Originally posted by nascarwoman@Mar 6 2003, 04:47 PM
The ultimate pit lizard.

Found one...

Attachments

• PitLizard.jpg
    PitLizard.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom