How will NASCAR enforce this?

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
Last season the Penske Fords had their driver doors pushed in with no recourse.

2016_Miller_Lite_LVW_02_BK.jpg

Now this:

kb1sn9wveuj01.jpg

Last season the Penske Fords had their doors pushed in with no recourse.

Now this:

kb1sn9wveuj01.jpg
Man I saw this in the closing laps and wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me or what. I just opted not to say anything so I didn't sound crazy lol.

WTF happened there? Did a boulder fall onto his back window??

I think a harsh penalty like a $10,000 fine and the loss of 10 minutes practice time will be forthcoming.

Little clearer picture of the wave going on. If nothing else, the other teams know about it now. They will either press the issue with NASCAR or start making it happen on their cars.

with a deal like this I would have thought harvick would have tried to keep it a little closer. mikey said harvick was 4 tenths faster than the fastest lap turned by anyone else. lets just say people eyes are opened and they have something and the entire garage is wondering and looking. could harvick have lapped the field, with a 4 tenths advantage you better believe it. that is probably with him also holding back a bit too.

How does that happen? I mean, it couldn’t be easily done during the race unless the gas man slammed the can down on the opposite side. Not sure that dent makes a huge difference, but any little bit seems to affect these aero monsters.

How does that happen? I mean, it couldn’t be easily done during the race unless the gas man slammed the can down on the opposite side. Not sure that dent makes a huge difference, but any little bit seems to affect these aero monsters.
The car passed post race inspection. In other words, the wave wasn't there. Allegedly, that would indicate that the car only has the wave feature when it is above a certain speed.

On top of this it looked like the 12 had the same 2 car door dent.

Little clearer picture of the wave going on. If nothing else, the other teams know about it now. They will either press the issue with NASCAR or start making it happen on their cars.

I dont think that photo is even at speed.
The car passed post race inspection. In other words, the wave wasn't there. Allegedly, that would indicate that the car only has the wave feature when it is above a certain speed.
Bingo. The Penske Fords had the same mechanisms with the doors last season.

I don't see what the problem is. OP shows something with the back glass that doesn't seem out of the ordinary and then there is the list that shows the door panel and nothing out of whack with it. Are you just reaching for something?

I don't see what the problem is. OP shows something with the back glass that doesn't seem out of the ordinary and then there is the list that shows the door panel and nothing out of whack with it. Are you just reaching for something?
Here you go
ea_deaf_blind_cane_large.jpg

The 2 car clearly has the side pushed in and the 4 clearly has the rear window caved in. Maybe if you look a little longer at the pics it will become clearer as I can see both as clear as day.

I'm not buying it either, a really distorted grainy picture and another one that is a bad angle. Harvick's car is going back to the R&D so there is that.

The 2 car clearly has the side pushed in and the 4 clearly has the rear window caved in. Maybe if you look a little longer at the pics it will become clearer as I can see both as clear as day.

Yeah I've seen the 2 car like that before but I see nothing out of ordinary in the 4 car there.

The picture of Harvick's car could be twice as grainy and Stevie Wonder could see the the dip in the window. My opinion only.

The picture that clearly has the track ahead of the car distorted by the sunlight and catch fence couldn't be the reason for that at all could it.

top photo looks really touched up, the edge is bright white like a line was added, and the rear end is skewed

The picture that clearly has the track ahead of the car distorted by the sunlight and catch fence couldn't be the reason for that at all could it.
LOL lord no, now whos reaching

top photo looks really touched up, the edge is bright white like a line was added, and the rear end is skewed
I dont think you understand photo doctoring fully.

LOL lord no, now whos reaching

I dont think you understand photo doctoring fully.

Reaching? The sun clearly distorts the photo. Have you even looked at photos of other cars to see if they were the same?. I'm just not buying it off the initial post that is not that good of a picture. Those other pics really don't show anything either.

Reaching? The sun clearly distorts the photo. Have you even looked at photos of other cars to see if they were the same?. I'm just not buying it off the initial post that is not that good of a picture. Those other pics really don't show anything either.
It was taken off a TV, that's the reason for the weird lines and things. The sun isn't doing a thing to the photo.

It was taken off a TV, that's the reason for the weird lines and things. The sun isn't doing a thing to the photo.

taken off a TV, could be a cell phone picture of a TV and then could also be enlarged after that. Like I said, the car is going back to R&D I would think if it is illegal like so many think it is, it should be caught then.

Lol the sun does something to every photo or else you wouldn't have a picture. That picture is too distorted to be presented as any evidence of wrong doing.

taken off a TV, could be a cell phone picture of a TV and then could also be enlarged after that. Like I said, the car is going back to R&D I would think if it is illegal like so many think it is, it should be caught then.
Unless the R&D inspects the car while under load at speed, it probably wont be noticed.

These teams know that the cars are inspected at 0 mph.

Back
Top Bottom