hows the weather?

Cold, Windy, and Rainy here in New Jeresey. Were going to get a lot more here soon with that hurrican / tropical storm down south.

the best temperature i could ask for, 50 and 60's at nite and about 75 during the day, man my dad needs to come home so i can go run!!! :mad:

Cool and windy with thousands of yellow birch leaves swirling all around. Snow in about three weeks. :) :) :) :) :p

:D Been about 65 and rainning all day long day long. But I work inside and didn't matter much.

Muggy, rainy, overcast, and getting cooler here in NY. Pretty bleak day, overall. Tomorrow promises to be worse. :(

Good thing we're in Kansas this weekend.

-- Wait a minute! What's it doing in Kansas??

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
Hot, dry, and the mountains are on fire.:)
That does suck Wrang man.I love the fall of the year in the midwest.Give me a nice cool evening with a cold one,and the fire place burning under control.;)

According to Weather.com:

About 80 degrees, partly cloudy, and 20% rain probability.:)

It was real cool today hi of 70, and the wind was blowing strong all day. The rain went to the east of us, we only got about one inch. This weekend looks to be great here. :)

Hope the moisture makes it Wrang.I was out there on buis.in 94,I think it was,and we couldn't get thru the road that runs to chino hills because of fire.:(

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
According to Weather.com:

About 80 degrees, partly cloudy, and 20% rain probability.:)

That is for Kansas.......the race Sunday!!:eek:

Forgot to put that in......abooja asked.:)

Here, it is pushing 100 during the day, about 65 to 70 at night and NO RAIN IN SIGHT!!:(

Originally posted by pbunch
Hope the moisture makes it Wrang.I was out there on buis.in 94,I think it was,and we couldn't get thru the road that runs to chino hills because of fire.:(

The big one they got going right now is pretty close to Chino Hills but up in the mountains. Angeles National Forest is completely closed to visiters. This one is threatening to burn up Mt Baldy. All the TV transmitter towers at on top of Baldy.:( The Kansas race is on TNT this week isn't it?:(

Thanks, DE. :)

I'll take my chances with 20%.

I'm just annoyed I went and made those ribs for the Richmond race. How STUPID! Looks like I'll be sitting this one out, gastronomically speaking.

URHHHHHHHH Cold very cold and rainy! Remind me to hate rain! urhhhhhhh!

Originally posted by dixieracer2002
URHHHHHHHH Cold very cold and rainy! Remind me to hate rain! urhhhhhhh!

Come on now - - - - - how cold is 'very cold'??:) :) :)

No rain here for a while, either. Back up to the low 90s, though. :(

boo, your talk about ribs --- think I'll go over to my favorite place and pick some up for the weekend. Lip-smacking good eating.
Thanks for the reminder. LOL

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
boo, your talk about ribs ---  think I'll go over to my favorite place and pick some up for the weekend.  Lip-smacking good eating.

Thanks for the reminder.  LOL

Man, I need to move...

Originally posted by Alaska
Come on now - - - - -  how cold is 'very cold'??:) :) :)

Hi Alaska, Remember that email you send me about Alaska weather??
I bet these folks would really appreciate it. :) :)

It's been kinda cold (for GA) and very rainy all week with lots of flooding in some metro communities even before Isidore blew thru yesterday. I believe Mississippi, Florida, Alabama and Louisana got it much worse tho. I've had cable and ISP problems all week due to the weather. AND it doesn't help my back at all!!
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Back
Top Bottom