Hunter and the bear

Whizzer

Gig'em
A hunter goes into the woods, spots bear and shoots it.
The hunter walks over to where he thought the bear fell but couldn't find him
The hunter feels a tap on his shoulder and turns to find himself facing the bear.
The bear says, "well, well, well. What am I going to do with you? I guess since I'm here, it's my turn. Drop your drawers, bend over and grab your ankles."

The hunter did exactly as instructed and when the bear was finished, it sauntered away leaving the hunter to his embarrassment.

Not to be outdone, the hunter went to the sporting goods store and bought a bigger gun, returned to the woods and patiently waited. Suddenly he spotted the same bear, took careful aim and fired off a shot.

The bear dropped out of sight and the hunter walked over to the spot where he shot the bear and while standing there, felt a tap on his shoulder, turned around, and there stood the bear, who once again issued the same instructions as before having his way with the hunter before disappearing into the forest.

The hunter is really pissed and buys an elephant gun, returns to the woods and once again, patiently waits for the bear. The bear shows up, the hunter aims and shoots, the gun sounding like a cannon and, the bear drops from sight.

Timidly, the hunter walks to the spot he thought the bear dropped only to once again discover, the bear wasn't there. The hunter tensed, waiting for the tap on his shoulder, and when it came, slowly turned around to find the bear standing tall, looking down at the hunter and the bear quietly said, "you're not really in this for the hunting are you?"

Back
Top Bottom