Hurting someones car or wrecking them

Is it ok for a driver to do anything he has to do to win including wrecking or putting someones car

• Yes, do what it takes for the win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, pass them without taking them out of the race

• Other

• I couldnt care any less

• Total voters

24_48_12

Is it ok to wreck someone, or damage there cars to a degree where it effects there running intentially if it will help them win?

On some tracks like Bristol where it can become almost impossible to pass unless the other guy slips I can see using the chrome horn to get your opening as long as it is done the right way. The drivers pretty well know how to and when they can and can't do it.

There is no room in motorsports for intentionaly wrecking another persons car. :angry: Anyone who does it should be suspended. Its just non-sportsmanlike.

The accidental trade of paint improves the quality of racing. but intentionaly taking out another car is not.

Yeah I have to agree, but if I were racing someone for the win then I'd wreck him if I knew I had the faster car.

If kurt busch were a member I would bet 100$ he would say yes to this poll.

I say NO, try your best to pass without damaging them. Acidents are a diffrent story.

Originally posted by smack500@Aug 23 2003, 11:18 PM
If kurt busch were a member I would bet 100$ he would say yes to this poll.

I say NO, try your best to pass without damaging them. Acidents are a diffrent story.
You would lose a $100.
hundred.jpg

Back
Top Bottom