I bought the new Call of Duty today...

2 Sweet

HMS 4-life
I went to Walmart earlier and bought the game for Xbox One. Got home, removed the plastic, broke the seal along the edge of the package, opened it....and a blank CD was inside.....

sUNrk3Jl.jpg

WTF?

I'm no longer a gamer but I know that my son got this game by simply downloading it. I thought that was pretty much the norm? Again, I'm out of touch with it these days.

He showed me the opening segment of the game. D-Day invasion. Graphics are incredible. It's come a long was since Pong.

He showed me the opening segment of the game. D-Day invasion. Graphics are incredible. It's come a long was since Pong.

I bought my son Aces of the Pacific way back. Had to buy 2 more meg of ram for it to run, $45 each, to upgrade my 'puter to a whopping 4 meg!!! Compared to todays CGI it looked like cave paintings.

I'm no longer a gamer but I know that my son got this game by simply downloading it. I thought that was pretty much the norm? Again, I'm out of touch with it these days.

It is if you have pretty fast internet. I still have slow internet so buying on the disk is easier for me. Plus some of these game sizes are massive these days, This one is probably at least 40 gigs or so to download. Plus it may sound weird, but I still enjoy going into the game store the day of release and picking up the new title.

Back
Top Bottom