I can breathe again!

Bobw

Team Owner
I didn't want to say anything but I have been extremely worried recently. My wife was going to have non life threatening surgery and in the pre-op testing they found a abnormality in her EKG.
Doc called when he got the results and asked ''When was your heart attack?'' My wife said heart attack? What heart attack?
So her surgery was postponed and she saw a cardiologist, Same cardiologist I have. They/he did a ultrasound and another EKG. His office just called. No evidence of any heart problem <EXHALE>
Apparently the leads weren't positioned correctly during the first EKG. Same thing happen to me 20 years ago and my daughter fresh out of EMT training caught it and pointed it out to my doc. Didn't make the nurse who ran that EKG happy...
Nice breathing again,:)

I didn't want to say anything but I have been extremely worried recently. My wife was going to have non life threatening surgery and in the pre-op testing they found a abnormality in her EKG.
Doc called when he got the results and asked ''When was your heart attack?'' My wife said heart attack? What heart attack?
So her surgery was postponed and she saw a cardiologist, Same cardiologist I have. They/he did a ultrasound and another EKG. His office just called. No evidence of any heart problem <EXHALE>
Apparently the leads weren't positioned correctly during the first EKG. Same thing happen to me 20 years ago and my daughter fresh out of EMT training caught it and pointed it out to my doc. Didn't make the nurse who ran that EKG happy...
Nice breathing again,:)
Oh, how wonderful. :)

Back
Top Bottom