I could watch this a million times!

Even Larson gave it the thumbs-up.

I kind of felt that Larson was glad KB got back to his bumper. He admitted that his initial plan was a slide job, and when that didn't pan out, he was using the 18 up. In other words, the whole deal didn't go as planned, and I wonder what his posture would have been if he had won that way.

Fastest my pulse rate has been since JG won Martinsville in 2015. Just incredible. When the fans booing in the grandstand see a replay of the last lap they'll understand that they had absolutely no reason to be upset.
Imagine McMurray dumping Gordon in 2015 much like Hamlin did to Chase.

what you saw from larson was one of the best displays of shear driving talent I have seen in years. forget about the contact. The fact he ran KB down in the first place is the feat to watch. every other chevy in the garage is a POS and can't run. Larson carried that car on his back by shear talent. Harvick is right larson is the next jeff gordon.

what you saw from larson was one of the best displays of shear driving talent I have seen in years. forget about the contact. The fact he ran KB down in the first place is the feat to watch. every other chevy in the garage is a POS and can't run. Larson carried that car on his back by shear talent. Harvick is right larson is the next jeff gordon.
Larson is a driver. I don’t think the car is the problem.

Reactions: sdj

Yeah, okay. KB took a 12th place car AT BEST, and won the damn race. Two great drivers getting after it. Can't get any better IMO.

This one has a bit of Newman and Stenhouse in Larson's way......and the Cry by Kyle...Lol

Since we can watch it a million times, how about the call en Spanish!? You can tell by their tone how they fell about that finish :D

Slightly off sync, obviously

Back
Top Bottom