"I do intend to kill this man,,,"

S

SST55

A direct quote.

http://www.projo.com/news/content/W...8MSMO9_v12.1caf3d1.html#slcgm_comments_anchor

This happened where I lived, I've known the Foreman family since the early 60's. I consider John a friend. There's a lot of details how the ball was dropped in the investigation, a police Lt later committed suicide over this case.

I caught flak for hoping a out of work sniper would take out phelps, so I really hope a lifer will take this piece of scum out before he draws one breath outside the walls.

This is a pretty disturbing story. I find it hard to accept that this guy is rehabilitated. How can a cannabalistic child killer be rehabilitated?

I really hope a lifer will take this piece of scum out before he draws one breath outside the walls.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. After reading a few stories about this I thought to my self that an 'inside job' before release would be to everyone's benefit. The perfect 'solution' long delayed.

How could they even consider letting someone like this out? I agree, maybe before he does get out someone inside will take care of him.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. After reading a few stories about this I thought to my self that an 'inside job' before release would be to everyone's benefit. The perfect 'solution' long delayed.

How could they even consider letting someone like this out? I agree, maybe before he does get out someone inside will take care of him.

A direct quote.

http://www.projo.com/news/content/W...8MSMO9_v12.1caf3d1.html#slcgm_comments_anchor

This happened where I lived, I've known the Foreman family since the early 60's. I consider John a friend. There's a lot of details how the ball was dropped in the investigation, a police Lt later committed suicide over this case.

I caught flak for hoping a out of work sniper would take out phelps, so I really hope a lifer will take this piece of scum out before he draws one breath outside the walls.

That probably won't happen. Nowadays Child Molesters, Child Abusers and Child Killers are put in protective custody inside the jail/prison system. So there's no chance of a lifer getting his hand on the man who killed the Foreman kid.

That probably won't happen. Nowadays Child Molesters, Child Abusers and Child Killers are put in protective custody inside the jail/prison system. So there's no chance of a lifer getting his hand on the man who killed the Foreman kid.
awwww, CRAP :mad: It is really too bad that society cannot get any relief from that piece of human debris.

My understanding today it was said that if the have a shrink test him they can move him to a phyc ward forever, and hearing the brutal animal type attack he did to this child he is NUTS so I don't think he will see freedom, if I was the father I would definitely wipe him out for doing this to my child, I back the father, eye for eye.

awwww, CRAP :mad: It is really too bad that society cannot get any relief from that piece of human debris.

I believe that what Prisons are for. They're to separate the piece of human derbies from the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom