I finally hit my original weight loss goal by the way

Benevolent One

Team Owner
My original weight loss goal was 100 pounds. I hit that last week.

I started out at 293 pounds and I weighed in at 190 pounds at the gym the other night. I have a few other things I want to achieve but this feels pretty good I have to say.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

My original weight loss goal was 100 pounds. I hit that last week.

I started out at 293 pounds and I weighed in at 190 pounds at the gym the other night. I have a few other things I want to achieve but this feels pretty good I have to say.

Man, that's awesome! How long did it take?

Maybe 15 months. I was at 98 pounds for the last probably 2-3 months but I have actually been lifting more and then not working out as much, kinda busy doing other things, letting my girl distract me from my workout and other stupid stuff.

Maybe 15 months. I was at 98 pounds for the last probably 2-3 months but I have actually been lifting more and then not working out as much, kinda busy doing other things, letting my girl distract me from my workout and other stupid stuff.

That's awesome, you should be proud :cheers:

All you guys and girls who have posted here about your weight loss....... I just can't even imagine how much you have lost and the work you have gone thru to do it......... Kudos to all of you!!!!!!!! That's just amazing!!!!!! I am really proud of you all...... I've never had a weight problem..... weighed 165-170 all my life.... but... my wife has fought it for the whole 40 years we have been married...... I have seen how hard she has worked to lose and keep it off...... It's not easy......

That is excellent! I am currently at 44 lbs lost since late July 2017, with an overall goal of 55-60 lbs. I'm wondering if the last 5-10 lbs are going to be the hardest.

Thanks everyone. It hasn't been easy but honestly it has been easier than I kind of expected it to be. I don't really deny myself a lot. I drink beer and eat the occasional junk I just do everything in moderation. I will literally eat a half a candy bar if I am really wanting one. I still get what I want and I already tasted it so I pitch it.

Back
Top Bottom